To those done with JB, What will bring you back?

Originally Posted by Jewelzm3

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by Jewelzm3

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

Many people have said quality. Far too many have said it. I'm not getting at anybody, I'm just saying there's no way I can believe all of you.

Case in point: Remember the Chicago X fiasco? People who hadn't visited the JB forums in ages were even excited about next year, and we all know the Chicago X quality will be complete crap. But is that going to stop you from coppin'em? HELL NO. Even if you got a pair DS og's you'll still need (and want) a new pair, cause sneakers don't last forever.
When it comes to this quality thing, let's face it, JB has us by the b*lls. Quality isn't what makes people come back. It's Models and colorways. A lot of people claiming that quality will make them come back, will be right in line for the CDP mold space jams.
I think you might be on to something here sir.

HELL NO, Im not copping the space jams at all! I walked home from school yesterday and my CRAP CDP XI had my feet bleeding (they arent a wrong size) so bad that now I can only wear flip flops. And I couldnt walk barefoot cuz there was glass shards and rocks and $%#+ all over the place
Wow, that's pretty bad. I guess the retro 11 quality drop off big time after 2001.
YEP, Imagine the magnitude of the
indifferent.gif
s I got from my managers showing up to work today in a dress shirt, pants,and adidas flip flops.... beyond ridiculous

i know JB been f#$%!$n up lately...

I couldnt drop em altogether if i tried.....

All it takes is that one retro release, and im back at it again.

the only reason i recently bought the hare I's is so i can keep my CDP VII's DS. other than that i haven't purchased a jordan shoe since theXXIII's
nothing has caught my attention

fusions - WACK ... granted its hot in the hood so i guess its working for JB
CDPacks- out of 11 packs 2 were hot thats not cool
DMP - great idea glad i got em'
whoring the I's - horrible idea

To get me back? [color= rgb(153, 255, 0)]To get me to spend my hard-earned money[/color] on J's again?

Here's my request:

[color= rgb(204, 51, 0)]Dear Michael,[/color]
[color= rgb(204, 51, 0)]Please take a pair of your retro Military IV's (just as an example) straight off the shelf fromany retailer (not produced specially for you), lace 'em up and go play hoops in 'em. Please come back and post your thoughts on their performance andhow your feet feel.[/color]

[color= rgb(204, 51, 0)]Thank you.[/color]

Maybe [color= rgb(153, 255, 0)]then[/color] you'll understand why we're always asking you toimprove the quality of the materials and quality of assembly. Your shoes have your name on them and do not reflect your philosophy or represent how youperformed when you were playing.

[color= rgb(153, 255, 0)]Doesn't that bother you?[/color]

I understand a business has to make a profit and grow to stay in business. I don't take issue with that. But, to gradually erode the quality of the productthat represented the quality in you (when you played) down to the point of being the same, or less, quality as fake manufacturers indicates to us - yourmarket/audience - that profit is more important than the principals you've preached throughout your career.

Jordan Brand's image - despite it's business growth - is eroding into a ''used to be.''

Quality could be maintained if you really wanted to, but you've succumbed to the philosophy of maximizing profit over maintaining who you... ''usedto be.''

I respect your past, Michael. And, I always will. But, as you said in your somewhat disrespectful acknowledgment of being inducted into the Hall of Fame,''your basketball career is completely over... What else is there to do?''

What else is there to do, Michael? Don't let Jordan Brand, the company with your name on it, become ''over.'' Show some of that oldintestinal fortitude and fight the Nike executives to reclaim the quality in your products that was once in you.

OG colorways. QUALITY. Even if the CW are not OG, if the CW is nice and the quality is good, why not? Like the new 3M Vs!!!

For them to recall EVERY jordan force, six rings, and .5 pair ever made, and burn them at the stake. And then for them to release maybe 4-6 retros a year. Not saying to bring it back all the way to 2001...but maybe like 2004-2005 when they had a few retros and ONE package. (DMP stomps AAAANY package btw) Theyneed to stick to regular retros with sweet colorways. I don't care if it's repeating, but True Blues, cement IV's, olympic VI's can ALLre-release and only hurt those that already have them and are trying to keep it exclusive. P.S. Spacejams are bringing me back, just not keeping me loyal
wink.gif
Definitely show me some of these JB (pic from sneakerfiles)

#1. Better quality, in terms of material-better leather #2. True retro editions-Nike Air and proper shape and colourway #3. As for the future designs-bringTinker Hatfield back and put someone who cares about the shoe back in the game.. This Humphrey guy is bringing the shoe down.. He's gotten sloppy... Bringsomeone who cares... Sales will come back then...

just get back to the things we all want! OG cws good quality at a resonable price. if they could do it once they can do it again. i want to spend my money onJB products but its like they dont want me too with the likes of fusions and six rings. instead i search and search for pre 2005 retros

Back
Top Bottom