To those w/ peanut allergies, no need to click this thread...

Two of the best things in life...

220px-Jif-01.jpg

&

reeses.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

As far as peanut butter, there is no substitute....I can't mess w. anything else. 

Peanut Butter cups???  The best.  Especially around Christmas and Easter when the trees and eggs drop.  It's like 3x the amount of PB. 

Gotta love it. 

Almond butter > peanut butterBut yes, reese's are *%$$%+ delicious. For some reason everyone In my area pronounces it wrong......

Originally Posted by needsomejays

Almond butter > peanut butterBut yes, reese's are *%$$%+ delicious. For some reason everyone In my area pronounces it wrong......

How do they say it?

peanut butter and jelly sandwiches
pimp.gif

No matter how old I get, this will always be my favorite sandwich.  But it's gotta have Jif.  %*#%+ w. that skippy mess
laugh.gif
  (I see u Rav)

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

How do they say it?

ReeSEE's

oh and you were right though, ALWAYS JIF
pimp.gif

I agree on the Reese's
pimp.gif

not so much on peanut butter.

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

For some reason everyone In my area pronounces it wrong......

As in Ree-Ceez?? Thats how I say it 
laugh.gif

I also say Ree-Ceez Pee-Ceez 
roll.gif
lol yes thats how they say it
where are you from?

My grocery store only carries peanut butter.  I've been wanting to try almond butter and see how different it tastes.  I might have to finally go to Trader Joe's and see what they have.  I usually buy the Goober's peanut butter and grape jelly swirl when i'm fiending for pb & j 
smokin.gif

Yea that is my makeshift protein shake. I love it. I really do. I keep a bag of frozen bananas in my freezer and I use them instead of regular bananas for a thicker consistency. (Pallz).

But I eat Peanut Butter everyday man. I love it. I love it. PB and J + Oatmeal is a quick breakfast for me. Man I love PB.

Good threat MegaTron killer.

I remember I made a thread dedicated solely on how to pronounce Reese's
laugh.gif
. It's Ree-Sees for me. And I agree with the Trees and Eggs sentiment, as well as the Valentine's Day heart shaped ReeSee Cups 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Can't live without Peanut Butter.

Reminds me I need to get some of this in my life one day

35hju5z.jpg

You gotta throw the peanut butter cups in the freezer for at least 15 minutes.

So good.

Back
Top Bottom