To Those Who Read "Got Fight? The 50 Zen Princibles Of Hand To Face Comabt" I need help!!

new wu

Banned
I have a book report on it due and I was wondering what the theme of the book is. Since each chapter is different I have no idea what to say. Should I just putthe theme for every chapter?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Black Racer X

Well, what is the book about?

It's broken up into six seperate books with chapters in all 6 books regarding to fitness, Fighting tips, mental knowledge, handling yourself, secretfighting techniques, and smart advice.

So would you say its about Self-Defense?

More than anything. I guess ill just write about how to be a succesful MMA and street fighter.

There's nothing wrong with books about fighting..im sure the author isnt saying there is only one way.

The author is Forrest Griffin.
glasses.gif

This book isnt really a guide to fighting at all. If you even opened the book you would realize that its a bunch of funny stories about Forrest's life astold by him and his friends, all somewhat loosely linked to fighting tips. If you needed a theme it would be the humorous autobiography of a pretty strangeguy, Forrest Griffin, and how his life has lead him to be one of the most popular MMA fighters today.

Back
Top Bottom