To wife or not to wife vol. it aint that bad

no pics its a coworker and dont have her FB
cliffs (i know how yall are with reading)
-gets coworkers #

-we get kinda cool or w/e

-tells me she is trying to go to nursing school

-asks me to temporarily marry her until she can get into school (says you either had to be 24, married, or something else...i forgot the other)

-she's kinda bad...might be average in NTs eyes...her smile might be 2cms too big for you guys

-says she's bout it, and she'll cook and clean + all the rest of the stuff if I help her out

WHAT DO?
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

-gets coworkers #

-asks me to temporarily marry her until she can get into school (says you either had to be 24, married, or something else...i forgot the other)

-she's kinda bad...might be average in NTs eyes...her smile might be 2cms too big for you guys

-says she's bout it, and she'll cook and clean + all the rest of the stuff if I help her out

WHAT DO?
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

-gets coworkers #

WHAT DO?
smokin.gif
So you think just because you said you don't have pics its all good?
Spoiler [+]
worthless.gif

1st - you should make sure to set boundaries while co-working with her
2nd - if you really want to go for it, go for it. How am I to tell you miss out on an experience on life if wrong or right?

She trying to pull a fast one on you...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Marry her --> she goes to nursing school --> takes out major loans to pay for said school --> YOU, as her legal husband, become liable for her loans.

Don't do it pleyboi...
laugh.gif

you're going to get used by a girl you find attractive for a few months and you're going to fall in love and get played.

have fun. do it stupid.
laugh.gif

and yall need to shutup with the thirsty request for pics... when the end result always ends up with some corny nt'er trying to "expose" someone.

This has to be a joke, right? Who the hell would get married for any of those minimal reasons. Are you a desperate virgin?

shes not American is she? don't do that, you might as well provide pics tho seeing as even if you get married to her this is totally not a real marriage, she will be using you and if you were smart you would use her (like say yea i will marry you for 10 bands or require a royal weewee cleaning every morning)

I think you should give it a try.. free yambs and food and laundry service. BUT

GIVE YOURSELF A TIME LIMIT. Like after 8 months or something be like

134135848718.gif

but might be easier said than done if you catch feelings. Feel the situation out, you're young, and if it's really temporary as you say, you can chalk it up to life experiences. I love life experiences.

You really actually considering this fam?

You can't be thaaaat desperate to really be considering this.. If you do rip

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker

She trying to pull a fast one on you...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Marry her --> she goes to nursing school --> takes out major loans to pay for said school --> YOU, as her legal husband, become liable for her loans.

Don't do it pleyboi...
laugh.gif

JUST MAKING SURE YOU READ THIS!!!

Back
Top Bottom