To wife or not to wife vol. it aint that bad

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

just do it bro, you got nothing to lose

money, dignity, other yambs, dat hairline when she leave ,nothing good can't come of this

indifferent.gif

I know people who know people who know chicks that are willing to pay 20-30k to marry for citizenship.
Got that option in my back pocket if life takes a turn.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

I know people who know people who know chicks that are willing to pay 20-30k to marry for citizenship.

eek.gif
I know people were paying for citizenship, but I didn't know it was like that.  If you find two girls, let me get one
happy.gif
.  These school loans have to get paid one way or another
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

they on facebook?

nerd.gif

It certainly helps being of the same ethnicity as these girls.
I'm from NYC, and plenty of highly-educated aliens are working in the city for rich families getting paid 2k a week, tax-free.
That money adds up and they want to be able to drive and stuff, so they're willing to pay.

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker

She trying to pull a fast one on you...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Marry her --> she goes to nursing school --> takes out major loans to pay for said school --> YOU, as her legal husband, become liable for her loans.

Don't do it pleyboi...
laugh.gif

This makes cents

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Marry her --> she goes to nursing school --> takes out major loans to pay for said school --> YOU, as her legal husband, become liable for her loans.

Don't do it pleyboi...
laugh.gif

all cuz she promised to cook and clean...

damn at least get paid...

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

no pics its a coworker and dont have her FB
cliffs (i know how yall are with reading)
-gets coworkers #

-we get kinda cool or w/e

-tells me she is trying to go to nursing school

-asks me to temporarily marry her until she can get into school (says you either had to be 24, married, or something else...i forgot the other)

-she's kinda bad...might be average in NTs eyes...her smile might be 2cms too big for you guys

-says she's bout it, and she'll cook and clean + all the rest of the stuff if I help her out

WHAT DO?
smokin.gif

Marriage ain't no damn game man, can't just be out here "Temporarily" marrying people and what not, people do take that seriously. Buttt….Yolo. Do it and see what happens 
laugh.gif

Srs though, what if you "temporarily marry" her, and you get used to her and start loving and her and all that jazz and then Bam! When she finally gets tired and bored of you, Out of nowhere she pulls out that "temporary" card and divorces you.

Leaving you like this

tumblr_lzq5dzoRwf1r5lw8d.gif

Then what? 
nerd.gif
 Still do it though.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Don't do it pleyboi...
laugh.gif

Word....like how do u even know if her food is good?

Originally Posted by dnycemodel

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

no pics its a coworker and dont have her FB
cliffs (i know how yall are with reading)
-gets coworkers #

-we get kinda cool or w/e

-tells me she is trying to go to nursing school

-asks me to temporarily marry her until she can get into school (says you either had to be 24, married, or something else...i forgot the other)

-she's kinda bad...might be average in NTs eyes...her smile might be 2cms too big for you guys

-says she's bout it, and she'll cook and clean + all the rest of the stuff if I help her out

WHAT DO?
smokin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Perfect execution

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Don't do it pleyboi...
laugh.gif

Real talk, he's gotta look at this as a business opportunity, and that only.

Back
Top Bottom