To you skinny jean wearers...

Originally Posted by fivefivenine

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

^ Ol lightweight lookin. Pull your damn pants up. Might as well be wearing Coogi.

i was taking a piss.
indifferent.gif

4pujoy.jpg

Originally Posted by jordanhead7792

skinny or tight jeans on a guy SMH

i mean why the helll would you want to look like this
jonas-brothers-skinny-jeans.jpg

on other note

does dude in the middle have on the CDP 8s?
what the %#%% kinda question is that?
dude on the right pants though
sick.gif

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

Thats for women son. Guy's skinny jeans fit differently then womens do, for me at least

How do u know how women skinny jeans fit???
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
its time for you to stop posting too....

Originally Posted by sn00pee

Originally Posted by jordanhead7792

skinny or tight jeans on a guy SMH

i mean why the helll would you want to look like this
jonas-brothers-skinny-jeans.jpg

on other note

does dude in the middle have on the CDP 8s?
the guy in the blazer is probably the only one that looks too tight.

and women's jeans are a lot more curved to their body than male skinny jeans,
but if your wearing jeans like the one dude above or this:
skinnyjeans.jpg

then you might have a circulation problem.

but these:
0000pey9.jpg

or even these:
000000fu0.jpg

should have no problem.

boi get the hell out of here, yall ninjas be getting yeast infections in them jeans

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

Thats for women son. Guy's skinny jeans fit differently then womens do, for me at least

How do u know how women skinny jeans fit???
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
its time for you to stop posting too....

im 6'5" and 190" and theres noooo waaay im made for skinny jeans
laugh.gif
, nor do i have the desire to!
i wear a L in my shirts and wear 34x34 low rise straight or boot cut.... im not into the baggy look anymore,
but dangit, my clothes FIT

but there is no reason why a man should wanna show off his curves of the lower body!!!
that just aint right! and for all of the guys over...hmmmm...lets say 25 to be safe....what grown woman likes this trend?!?

smh.gif
till it cramps up!

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

laugh.gif
i wear a L in my shirts and wear 34x34 low rise straight or boot cut.... im not into the baggy look anymore,

but there is no reason why a man should wanna show off his curves of the lower body!!!
that just aint right! and for all of the guys over...hmmmm...lets say 25 to be safe....what grown woman likes this trend?!?

smh.gif
till it cramps up!
QFT.

And as for what was underlined....grown women don't like it....little girls and chicken heads do

Originally Posted by HarlemKickDiva

laugh.gif

smh.gif
till it cramps up!
QFT.

And as for what was underlined....grown women don't like it....little girls and chicken heads do
I can see why you both think that, looking at all the pics of the typical teenage skinny jean wearer in NYC.
But the style is much more refined in other places, take a look at some of the people who post on SuFu and the likes.
Just because in your surroundings only teenage boppers, who just found out what skinny jeans are and hopped on the trend ASAP, wear skinny jeans doesnt meaneveryone wears the same horrible style when it comes to skinny jeans.

ah yes, here come all the people who feel the need to tell the whole world what kind of jeans they wear and how they wear them. Whats really funny about theseresponses is that a lot of you go on other threads and tell other dudes that its ayo to worry about what other men are wearing, but yet, come in these type ofthreads and contradict themselves.

laugh.gif

smh.gif
till it cramps up!
QFT.

I can see why you both think that, looking at all the pics of the typical teenage skinny jean wearer in NYC.
But the style is much more refined in other places, take a look at some of the people who post on SuFu and the likes.
Just because in your surroundings only teenage boppers, who just found out what skinny jeans are and hopped on the trend ASAP, wear skinny jeans doesnt mean everyone wears the same horrible style when it comes to skinny jeans.
I see your point but I'm not even talking about the NYC experience because I'm only home like 5 months out the year. I go to school in MDand every time I turn around I see these B-more & PG/DC hypebeasts with them bright @%% colors...wack @%% fake kicks and worse...skinny jeans.

I have a 16 year old brother who wears straight leg pants so I know they exist. If you are wearing jeans and I can see the shape of your thighs...theres aproblem. If you have to sag your jeans off your butt for the length to LOOK like they fit theres a problem....if you are over 5'5 and your legs look likeBIC pens because of your jeans there's a problem....

I also think its hypocritical for these same ppl who love them some skinny jeans were calling white boys and rock stars f@gs because they wore theirjeans/pants this way.....but since Lil Wayne is doing it now its ok? Now it's not gay because you aint doing it? That's the problem I have with skinnyjeans

The point of fashion is to have fun with it. Not to look like everyone else.
Just because someone doesn't like the feel of loose fit doesn't make them any less of a "real man".

Here comes the ignorance again. What's up with some of you dudes and your infatuation with skinny jeans? I know alot of you think you're"fashionistas" or whatever, but this the only trend I have ever seen that has other men genuinely upset and concerned about what another man iswearing. I just don't get it.

laugh.gif

smh.gif
till it cramps up!
QFT.

Just because in your surroundings only teenage boppers, who just found out what skinny jeans are and hopped on the trend ASAP, wear skinny jeans doesnt mean everyone wears the same horrible style when it comes to skinny jeans.
I see your point but I'm not even talking about the NYC experience because I'm only home like 5 months out the year. I go to school in MD and every time I turn around I see these B-more & PG/DC hypebeasts with them bright @%% colors...wack @%% fake kicks and worse...skinny jeans.

I have a 16 year old brother who wears straight leg pants so I know they exist. If you are wearing jeans and I can see the shape of your thighs...theres a problem. If you have to sag your jeans off your butt for the length to LOOK like they fit theres a problem....if you are over 5'5 and your legs look like BIC pens because of your jeans there's a problem....

I also think its hypocritical for these same ppl who love them some skinny jeans were calling white boys and rock stars f@gs because they wore their jeans/pants this way.....but since Lil Wayne is doing it now its ok? Now it's not gay because you aint doing it? That's the problem I have with skinny jeans
like I said, the hypebeast followers do not equate the whole skinny jean wearing population.

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

The point of fashion is to have fun with it. Not to look like everyone else.
Just because someone doesn't like the feel of loose fit doesn't make them any less of a "real man".
indeed.....but there is a problem when men go underwear shopping just to match the rest of their outfit because they are going to be
intentionally sagging tight jeans?!? a LOW sag at that!!!
laugh.gif

when i was comin up in middle/high school, we sagged because our jeans were too big, and our draws didnt show because the shirt was long

whats up with a tight sag?!?

wait, 6'5" and 190 lbs ain't nothing......you are definitely frail enough to fit some skinny jeans.

Back
Top Bottom