Toasted PB&J >>> Reg PB&J

hmmmm...i've always had toasted. i like how the peanut butter melts when the bread is hot. but maybe i just might try regular tonight.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Originally Posted by abernja

I never stopped eating peanut butter. Matter of fact the day they said it's unsafe to eat I went and ate 4 PB&J sandwiches on purpose. I didn't die so I kept eating ever since. lol

Certified gangster right here folks.

LOL - I wonder why I've never seen you before Ghenges. We live in the same city.

And NUTELLA is sooooooo good.

I love toasting my bread and peanut butter sandwiches..best thing ever..matter of fact i'ma have to for lunch right now!

I hate it w/o the bread toasted. Makes the peanut butter warm too. Its too soggy when the bread isn't toasted.

Originally Posted by doj3858

I hate it w/o the bread toasted. Makes the peanut butter warm too. Its too soggy when the bread isn't toasted.
Swallowing warn creamy stuff ain't never been what's up fam.. like... all jokes aside...that #@#! ain't cool
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by doj3858

Swallowing warn creamy stuff ain't never been what's up fam.. like... all jokes aside...that #@#! ain't cool
ohwell.gif
nerd.gif
roll.gif
you got issues man.

Back
Top Bottom