Toby's / Olympic Village UPDATES

Originally Posted by igi888

got my chaos today, had it reserved last night.

size 9 still on display.

where is this dude? for the sake of those people still looking?

Originally Posted by wytboy55

Originally Posted by igi888

got my chaos today, had it reserved last night.

size 9 still on display.

where is this dude? for the sake of those people still looking?
ooops sorry, its at royal sporting house g4. 752-7084

Originally Posted by lmns2

Originally Posted by webnoize

Originally Posted by miko0412

Originally Posted by monase

he got those foams from ebay, and he was dooped. another thing, i think his chaos didnt come from here but from the us.

are the chaos dropping anywhere else? is moa the last place where the chaos would drop? how about toby's alabang which is also a toby's arena?
that's what i was told that why he's selling 'em half the price he got them for. he only found out they were fakes/grade b when he actually got them. no biggie. i dont see him misleading anyone. either you buy them or you dont. relax, dudes and let's get back to the topic!
roll.gif

sorry for the ot... clarification lang po are fakes = b grades? akala ko kasi b grades are authentic with some workmanship issues...at ang fakes are well fakes.... tia

from what I understand, B grades are authentic shoes that did not pass QC. You can also buy B-grades on nike outlets in the US. I also think you get the term confused with what you will commonly hear in GH and cartimar.. they normally say Class A, B or C, etc and not B-grades.
o.t.

if it's really fake, it should be reported then. Fakes are not allowed in Ebay. I feel sorry for him if he was dooped. But he does not need to pass that6000 pesos fake shoes to unsuspecting/naive person again. Charge it to experience na lang. If he sells that, he is no better a person than the person who soldthat to him.

ooops, nabenta na pala tong sapatos na to nung December 6 pa. Poor guy, he does not know that he bought a fake.

it's feels dismal to read how people who actually say they know about shoes argue between b-grades and fakes. they are two very different qualities. dosome research kids.

dropped by toby's trinoma earlier and there doesnt seem to be any left of the chaos(sz. 10 that is)

B-grades = NOT FAKES. And lmns2 said it best. The defect could be a stray stitch or awful glue messes. Then again, Nike's official quality-passed releaseslook like B-grades anyway.
tongue.gif

However, I know I'm not the only one who's been seeing OR hearing people selling GRADE AAAA++ whatever shoes that "came from the SAME NIKEFACTORY IN CHINA AS THE ORIGINAL therefore they claim it is ALSO original" (like in Multiply and eBay). Now THOSE ARE FAKES.
happy.gif

Anyway, passed by Toby's ATC and they don't have the Zoom Kobe 5s yet.

y? compared to what? it retails for $130 in the USA. plus taxes it would come out almost the same.

thank god for niketalk having this thread. i don't have to do any research to find spots now when i come thru

Originally Posted by jrjmd

y? compared to what? it retails for $130 in the USA. plus taxes it would come out almost the same.
Even at sales tax of 10% would be equal to $143 with 46Php conversion rate would only be around 6.5K. Are you using a different conversionrate?

less than 500 pesos diff, is almost the same. and if ill be getting it in the US ill be spending money on my fare or if ill get someone to ship it to me then there would be shipping charges. its still fair imho.

going back, still no chaos at Olympic Vill ATC and Tobys Arena as of opening today...

Originally Posted by complicated8

Even at sales tax of 10% would be equal to $143 with 46Php conversion rate would only be around 6.5K. Are you using a different conversionrate?
forex rates constantly change, those orders may have been placed way before it hit the 46 mark.
just wait for it to go on sale if you're really stressing over the slight price difference.

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

forex rates constantly change, those orders may have been placed way before it hit the 46 mark.
just wait for it to go on sale if you're really stressing over the slight price difference.
Para sa akin sayang din yung 500 pesos.  This is 3rd world country.  $10 is nothing to americans but to Pinoys it must mean more.

There are states with no sales tax.
roll.gif
You can get it at $130.  I was just expecting the price to just be equivalent as US.  I'm not really stressing.  I was just surprised.  Initially I thought they would be $120 like the K IVs.
I always hear that excuse that the orders were placed before the current existing rate.  But wait until the next batch of shoes come, the price will be the same irregardless of what the exchange rate was when they were ordered.

Unfortunately, with my size - by the time it goes on sale - there probably won't be any left.  Am not a true collector like yourselves but I do appreciate the limited heat.  The Lakers away KB V are available at $110 from legit online store with shipping - you'll get it at the same price and way before anyone has this shoe from the phils.  Kobe Vs were late releasing in the phils.

Chaos released on Dec 26 in US.  Jordan XI released on Dec23 same as international release.

Chaos is available at Royal Sporting House and they don't have Nike VIP card.  The 10% or 15% off would something I could really appreciate.  I still bought it though at 7k so that I don't have to line up.

Even at sales tax of 10% would be equal to $143 with 46Php conversion rate would only be around 6.5K. Are you using a different conversion rate?
Para sa akin sayang din yung 500 pesos.  This is 3rd world country.  $10 is nothing to americans but to Pinoys it must mean more.

roll.gif
You can get it at $130.  I was just expecting the price to just be equivalent as US.  I'm not really stressing.  I was just surprised.  Initially I thought they would be $120 like the K IVs.
I always hear that excuse that the orders were placed before the current existing rate.  But wait until the next batch of shoes come, the price will be the same irregardless of what the exchange rate was when they were ordered.

Unfortunately, with my size - by the time it goes on sale - there probably won't be any left.  Am not a true collector like yourselves but I do appreciate the limited heat.  The Lakers away KB V are available at $110 from legit online store with shipping - you'll get it at the same price and way before anyone has this shoe from the phils.  Kobe Vs were late releasing in the phils. 

Chaos released on Dec 26.  Jordan XI released on Dec23 same as international release.
Just be thankful that Nike P.I. is bringing the Vs here. At least we can purchase them conveniently at retail stores at a fair price.  If naghihinayang ka sa P500.00 then just wait till next year when the Kobe 6 has already been released im sure you will able to get a Kobe 5 in your size...  

Even at sales tax of 10% would be equal to $143 with 46Php conversion rate would only be around 6.5K. Are you using a different conversion rate?

roll.gif

Chaos released on Dec 26 in US.  Jordan XI released on Dec23 same as international release.

Chaos is available at Royal Sporting House and they don't have Nike VIP card.  The 10% or 15% off would something I could really appreciate.  I still bought it though at 7k so that I don't have to line up.

you should had been surprised with the price of kbiv here before as compared with kbv if you are to base its price from the US. They are both sold at 6995 pesos here buit in the US kbv is more expensive than the iv. And basically selling and buying dollars have different conversion plus you have to factor that Peso is unstable.

Pinatawad na tayo ng nike Phils nyan sa kbV. I thought it would be more than the 6995 price of the iv because of the price increase of V in US as compared to iv.     

how about the jordans? in the US the jordan XIIs are priced at $150 a pair, even without taxes and shipping and with a conversion rate or $1=P46 (which was rounded off) it would come out P6,900. i guess the jordans in the USA are overpriced then
frown.gif
 and with additional VIP discount of 10% pa wow lugi na talga ang mga nasa US. sabagay it wont matter din naman sa kanila kse nga pala mayamang bansa sila and tayo third world country
happy.gif
 the heck if im that concerned with the P500 pesos or so then i guess i wont buy shoes na lang till i get like 50% or more discount...every other shoe that comes out have different prices all over the world, meron plus and minus and this plus and minuses are because of the misc stuff that comes with bringing in the shoe to a particular country. its not simply nike phils will be buying from nike oregon main office and then everybody else that has bought from them would price the shoes as how nike phils has priced them and vice versa...

nways going back to updates only small sizes kobe Vs away has dropped at the Olympic vill store in ATC...

Originally Posted by Karbonized

Just be thankful that Nike P.I. is bringing the Vs here. At least we can purchase them conveniently at retail stores at a fair price.  If naghihinayang ka sa P500.00 then just wait till next year when the Kobe 6 has already been released im sure you will able to get a Kobe 5 in your size...  
Are you sure?  Please find me a Adidas Top 10 LT Lakers, Chaos Kobe IV or Carpe Diem.  My size is in my SIG if you think you can easily find it a year later.
roll.gif
smokin.gif
  I'm still looking for Titanium Jordan XXIII as well, kindly help a brother out.
you should had been surprised with the price of kbiv here before ascompared with kbv if you are to base its price from the US. They areboth sold at 6995 pesos here buit in the US kbv is more expensive thanthe iv. And basically selling and buying dollars have differentconversion plus you have to factor that Peso is unstable.

Pinatawadna tayo ng nike Phils nyan sa kbV. I thought it would be more than the6995 price of the iv because of the price increase of V in US ascompared to iv.
I thought KIV was just under 6k, my bad. 
embarassed.gif
Sige pasalamat na ako.
happy.gif

how about the jordans? in the US the jordan XIIs are priced at $150 apair, even without taxes and shipping and with a conversion rate or$1=P46 (which was rounded off) it would come out P6,900. i guess thejordans in the USA are overpriced then
frown.gif
 andwith additional VIP discount of 10% pa wow lugi na talga ang mga nasaUS. sabagay it wont matter din naman sa kanila kse nga pala mayamangbansa sila and tayo third world country
happy.gif
 theheck if im that concerned with the P500 pesos or so then i guess i wontbuy shoes na lang till i get like 50% or more discount...every othershoe that comes out have different prices all over the world, meronplus and minus and this plus and minuses are because of the misc stuffthat comes with bringing in the shoe to a particular country. its notsimply nike phils will be buying from nike oregon main office and theneverybody else that has bought from them would price the shoes as hownike phils has priced them and vice versa...

Jordans have been priced around $125-$150 a pair for as long as I remember.  I'm saying overpriced compared to US price not in comparison to other shoes.  Pasensya ka na, I value 500 pesos more than you do.

I saw a collection of KIVs from a poster who would buy them at a very high price compared to US (coz it's more expensive in his country).  When footlocker US had a sale of 30% friends and family discount, he bought it over there coz the price was still way cheaper even with the currency conversion and the shipping fee and this was the time that model was released.

I'm just saying there are innovative ways to find it a bit cheaper.  But since you don't care, you must be rich.  Kudos to you!  To rich people, price don't matter.   I grew up knowing the importance of money.  Goodluck with your collection!

Last say ko na po yan.....

Back to topic, Sorry pero I didn't look at the Toby's store - my friend did.  I can tell you that the Pilipinas Jersey only has limited sizes in Toby's and it's cheaper in SM dept. store.

I'm looking for Mueller Knee brace available at Toby's (medium or large) and the McDavid's Knee Support (with stabilizers) - 50% at Toby's looking for a large - if anyone can help out, let me know.  MOA only has small as well as ATC Toby's.

i wasnt comparing the jordan 12 price to the price of the kobe Vs, i was comparing the price of jordan 12s here (P6795) to the price of the jordan 12s in the US (P6900, w/o tax and shipping)...its cheaper here than in the US...and also my last say bout this, was just like what i said, small differences among the prices of a particular shoe from one country to another woud vary because of misc stuff that each nike distributor incurs on its importation and also the promotions used for that shoe. there is no way of making a standard price for one shoe all over the world. and i dont know what is an acceptable margin for you so that you would say that a shoe is not overpriced here or in another country. i just asked you why you think the kobe Vs are overpriced and where did you compare the price. i never said i didnt care bout the difference. coz if you said you saw kobe Vs at hk or sing at a very cheap price compared to the US then ill get future kobe V releases where you saw them cheap.

with regards to finding ways to get a shoe you want cheaper then the kobe V is an example for me...i got my Chaos from the US and got it early jan. i asked my brother from there to get it for me even thou he is busy and my dad would have to bring it back here pa because i value the price diff...i got my other kobe IVs from the US too because i saw some at sale prices that would put to shame the sale prices at the outlets in the phils. also got my 4 rings from Sing since it was cheaper there by P200-P300 and my best friend was there at the right time. lastly i put gas at petron and use my sm advantage card since it gives me P3-P5 credit per fill since i know if i do fill up at petron the whole year round i could earn P100-P200 credit and use it in buying some shoe from sm; case in point i purchased the kobe Philly at sm because there was a sale for sm advantage card holders and used my sm advantage points i incurred last year thus giving me a very good deal on the purchase. if you say that i dont value my money then ur mistaken...

im also a size 9, saw a carpe diem at ebay just early jan and it was DS. i bid only up to $80 coz shipping was $15 to my bro's address in the US. i taught that $95 was too much for a shoe that came out early last year. sayang the winning bid was only $90. yung $10 mattered to me...

as for the knee supports and brace, the numbers of all the branches of tobys are listed on the first page, try calling them and lets hope that one of the stores have them on your size.

Originally Posted by Karbonized

Are you sure?  Please find me a Adidas Top 10 LT Lakers, Chaos Kobe IV or Carpe Diem.  My size is in my SIG if you think you can easily find it a year later.
roll.gif
smokin.gif
  I'm still looking for Titanium Jordan XXIII as well, kindly help a brother out.
you should had been surprised with the price of kbiv here before as compared with kbv if you are to base its price from the US. They are both sold at 6995 pesos here buit in the US kbv is more expensive than the iv. And basically selling and buying dollars have different conversion plus you have to factor that Peso is unstable.

Pinatawad na tayo ng nike Phils nyan sa kbV. I thought it would be more than the 6995 price of the iv because of the price increase of V in US as compared to iv.
I thought KIV was just under 6k, my bad. 
embarassed.gif
Sige pasalamat na ako.
happy.gif

how about the jordans? in the US the jordan XIIs are priced at $150 a pair, even without taxes and shipping and with a conversion rate or $1=P46 (which was rounded off) it would come out P6,900. i guess the jordans in the USA are overpriced then
frown.gif
 and with additional VIP discount of 10% pa wow lugi na talga ang mga nasa US. sabagay it wont matter din naman sa kanila kse nga pala mayamang bansa sila and tayo third world country
happy.gif
 the heck if im that concerned with the P500 pesos or so then i guess i wont buy shoes na lang till i get like 50% or more discount...every other shoe that comes out have different prices all over the world, meron plus and minus and this plus and minuses are because of the misc stuff that comes with bringing in the shoe to a particular country. its not simply nike phils will be buying from nike oregon main office and then everybody else that has bought from them would price the shoes as how nike phils has priced them and vice versa...

Jordans have been priced around $125-$150 a pair for as long as I remember.  I'm saying overpriced compared to US price not in comparison to other shoes.  Pasensya ka na, I value 500 pesos more than you do.

I saw a collection of KIVs from a poster who would buy them at a very high price compared to US (coz it's more expensive in his country).  When footlocker US had a sale of 30% friends and family discount, he bought it over there coz the price was still way cheaper even with the currency conversion and the shipping fee and this was the time that model was released.

I'm just saying there are innovative ways to find it a bit cheaper.  But since you don't care, you must be rich.  Kudos to you!  To rich people, price don't matter.   I grew up knowing the importance of money.  Goodluck with your collection!

Last say ko na po yan.....

Back to topic, Sorry pero I didn't look at the Toby's store - my friend did.  I can tell you that the Pilipinas Jersey only has limited sizes in Toby's and it's cheaper in SM dept. store.

I'm looking for Mueller Knee brace available at Toby's (medium or large) and the McDavid's Knee Support (with stabilizers) - 50% at Toby's looking for a large - if anyone can help out, let me know.  MOA only has small as well as ATC Toby's.

No hate here, i think you are being sarcastic...  What im trying to say is like the Kobe IV im certain that there will be a lot of cw's that will be reaching our shores and by the time Kobe VI comes, the demand for the Vs has reached its saturation point and the remaining stocks will be put on sale..  Di mo  pala kailangan mag-antay, i remember the whiteouts IVs didnt sold out and there are some stores that put them on sale.

Medyo mahirap naman yun mga pinapahanap mo. The chaos IV is priced at P7,495 at retail when it was released here so i guess its out of your budget considering its overpriced by your standards also only 24 pairs were released here. As for the carpe diem iv's this were the first cw to be released so mahirap tayo makahanap niyan. And for the titaniums... nevermind....  

Btw Gold Medals IVs is already on sale(10% off), try to check nike stadium GB5 for your size.  

Why are shoes cheaper here than in the US?

To me it's GEOGRAPHY - Don't quote me on this, but the way I see it, from the factories in China (Made in China kasi) they are sent to Nike Singapore (as said in the tags pasted on the side of the newly delivered boxes I see around Nike branches) to be distributed to the Asia-Pacific region. Now, you guys tell me, from China or Singapore which is nearer? The Philippines or the US? Naturally, shipping shoes to a closer destination entails lesser costs.
happy.gif

Anyway, went to Toby's MOA and I asked if they have a ZKV already. The clerks went clueless for a few minutes then showed me only the kids' ZKV Away shoe.

Back
Top Bottom