Toby's / Olympic Village UPDATES

Has anyone spotted a red hyperfuse TB's? not the lowones. thanks!
smile.gif

Hyperdunk 2011 White, Red, Blackout, and Volt colorways already available at Olympic Village Gateway. Another early release for us Pinoys.

Originally Posted by squall325

Hyperdunk 2011 White, Red, Blackout, and Volt colorways already available at Olympic Village Gateway. Another early release for us Pinoys.

Are these the blackout and red you saw?

nike-zoom-hyperdunk-2011-blackout-matte-black-1-600x450.jpg

nike-zoom-hyperdunk-2011-red-02-570x379.jpg

Originally Posted by vc8481

Originally Posted by squall325

Are these the blackout and red you saw?

nike-zoom-hyperdunk-2011-blackout-matte-black-1-600x450.jpg

nike-zoom-hyperdunk-2011-red-02-570x379.jpg

oh sorry. its the red/white/black CW not blackout. the info from my friend wasn't clear and as I didn't passed by the store since I was rushing to Araneta to watch the game.

I just saw TB CW's of the Hyperfuse Low 2011 at Toby's Glorietta. I would have wanted the White/Green CW when i saw it in the internet, but when you see it in person, it look cheep, similar to those being sold in cartimar. The price is higher compared to the others Nike stores released.

kd4 home and denver broncos cw available at olympic world trinoma and olympic village rob place mla.

swung by olympic city in trinoma, they have the kd iv white/photo blue and black/varsity red. they already have the nike zoom hyperforce white/treasure blue priced at P6,995. lebron 9 miami nights and home edition.

Under armour gear and ball kicks spotted at Olympic world galleria. No bloodlines though

Back
Top Bottom