Toby's / Olympic Village UPDATES

Originally Posted by chase on

any release date yet on the Dark Knights?
The owner of Toby's facebook account PMed me and said that there is no release date yet and it will be very limited so watch out.. 

Originally Posted by wytboy55

The owner of Toby's facebook account PMed me and said that there is no release date yet and it will be very limited so watch out.. 
thanks pare.

damn i hate it when the words "very" and "limited" are used together

on info about the shoes i want to buy...
ohwell.gif

The owner of toby's facebook account also told me to watch out for their updates next week.

i read the last time a post sayin that Toby's The Block should step up their game. Well, maybe they're trying. Just tonight i passed by Toby's The Block and spotted ZKV BL's on their shelf! They got some LAL cway but only for kids..

just to add info guys, nike in tobys is being distributed/consigned to by a company called all sports or pro sports, they are also the company that handles the distribution for olympic village and rsh. so the chances are the spots/branches that had the chaos during jan would also be the stores to get the DKs. they are usually the big market stores.

Originally Posted by wytboy55

thanks pare.

damn i hate it when the words "very" and "limited" are used together

on info about the shoes i want to buy...
ohwell.gif
i feel for you bro..

Originally Posted by bigbossjecks

toby's davao gave word that DK's will be a general release.. everyone can cop their pair..

nice to hear that...

Kobe V Bruce Lee spotted at Toby's Shangrila Mall. Just saw it through the window so I don't know the sizes.

Dunno where to post this Exactly but there are still Kobe Vs (white/red) (Aways) and the AJ2 Silver Anniv. on My Shoe Rack G4

^no sighting bro, better give the stores a call so u could check if theres any pair available.

What happened to Toby's? Did they fail to deliver?... I didn't get any visuals of the DK's at Toby's MoA, Shang and Mega...

Originally Posted by ajcampos

What happened to Toby's? Did they fail to deliver?... I didn't get any visuals of the DK's at Toby's MoA, Shang and Mega...
indeed...

sayang yung poster nila.
laugh.gif

Dropped by Toby's MOA at around 4:30 pm Sunday, staff said they might get the DKs this coming week.

I don't think we have a sports central thread so I'm going to post this here for the benefit of those who are still looking for DKs.
Sports central MOA released theirs today, when i left they still had these: sz 7-on display, sz 8-2 pairs, sz 9-1 pair, sz 9.5-3 pairs,
sz 10-3 pairs, sz 11-2 pairs

^bro, which sports central did u see those DK 's in size 11??

went to toby's the block. they're not sure if they will get their stocks for the DK.

^its in MOA. and i think brickthrower said it clearly
laugh.gif

i also went to sports central MOA earlier..and like what was said they still have a lot of sizes for the DKs.

Back
Top Bottom