Toby's / Olympic Village UPDATES

spotted KB5 BL sz 10.5 in Tobys SM North Edsa ( the smaller tobys in the main bldg ) I think its the only one left

@triLbiejenna - sir are you sure the pic of the MP shirt you posted is avail at toby's? i saw an MP wid dog print but a different design... w/c tobys spot did u see it? tnx

I also went to toby's trinoma yesterday as soon as I saw this post, No MP shirts yet except for the blue accel mp shirts ( maybe this is what they're talking about).

Olympic Village in SM North Main Bldg has all the new pacquiao shirts if I remember correctly.

Originally Posted by triLbiejenna

toby's trinoma according to my friend. blue cw is also available
smile.gif

Originally Posted by SOLE fool

@triLbiejenna - sir are you sure the pic of the MP shirt you posted is avail at toby's? i saw an MP wid dog print but a different design... w/c tobys spot did u see it? tnx

i haven't seen any new mp shirts yet.

my friend just told me that he saw a white and blue pacman knows shirt there at toby's trinoma.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by boopaolo

Olympic Village in SM North Main Bldg has all the new pacquiao shirts if I remember correctly.
thanks for the info.. so it is not limited...

I saw Kobe V (Bruce Lee) at Olympic world Trinoma fifth floor. Size 13.

Olympic World ATC still has all the Kobe CW. Didn't check the size run. BL i think has only big sizes.

Toby's ATC still has DK's.

hey kobe24 post ur stuffs for sale in the buy and sell thread or in put it in your sig. better yet, pm the dude your talkin to. we dont want this thread to get lock.

toby's mega mall has a kb5 dk on display. didn't ask for the sizes though. athlete's foot gale has up to 70% off on their items. nothing exceptional caught my eye except for the last pair of and 1 lows (forgot the name of the shoe) which is exactly my size (12) but is too narrow in the toe box for me.

jp, try checking out or calling sports central sm sucat. i saw DKs there before i left last sat...its almost a FSR according to the staff there...

Anyone seen the away cradle rock low's on sale? size 10. Thanks! cheapest i saw was 3,2++. hope there's a better bargain out there.

Originally Posted by jeyps11cab

^LMAO...sorry for the typo..size 11 pala.

check out s.m. north edsa I saw one last week! or just call this no. 9269002
smile.gif

any DK 13 sighted? (I called then no 13's) just to make sure if they dont lie to me

edit:
around metro manila po i cant go farther
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom