Toby's / Olympic Village UPDATES

gilviernes, also try calling sports central sm sucat. the one displayed on the window was a size 13. saw it last sat too...

@gilviernes,most of the dks ive seen,from sports central moa,sm dept stores in moa and north edsa,also at that nike that sm supposedly owns at the annex,only go as high as size 12.you know how they put the size run they have and exactly how many they have on a tag attached to the display sneaker?so if you ever see that size 13,get it man.goodluck bruh.

olympic village gateway
msezpk.jpg

P5,495

sorry for the crappy pic

tobys sm north has kd2 black/blue/white cw.

i dont know where to put this but sports central sm north has the kobe5 dk and chaos at 10% off.

spotted new cw of KD2 (light blue/black/white) and HD low (white/metallic silver) @ olympic village megamall 

^^i don't think so.GR yan. Lamar Odom hyperdunk lows lang ang meron sa BHS as far as i know.

air max hyperize blue/white cw already available @ Toby's megamall. sorry wasn't able to check the price.

Originally Posted by btlgrnd

^^i don't think so.GR yan. Lamar Odom hyperdunk lows lang ang meron sa BHS as far as i know.

dude, do they stil have sz 8? TIA.
I hope Aaron Brooks PE HD Lows drop BHS. nice cw
pimp.gif

@mynameisrolf  don't know the size run on those odoms bro, sorry. better call them, goodluck.

Toby S.M. Valenzuela still got 2 pairs of Bruce Lee size 9. Just call them up:2919492.

Yup, the air max hyperize POP is 7495. As for toby's megamall and shang, they have other finds as well. For anyone interested, the lebron soldier 3 baltic blue is already 30% off. didn't check the sizes though. thanks

Toby's MOA :
KBV - vdays,chaos,bruce lee (sz 13), DK, Aways
LB7 - w/red,moon cakes,blk/w/gold
LB7 low Nyk
LB7 P.S.

surprised to see olympic world in ATC still has these kicks.. for those who missed out...
zoom kobe 4 - black/blue, white speckled, black speckled
zoom kobe 5 - dark knight, white/red, chaos, inlines
lebron max 7 - mooncake, white/red nfw, white/blue, phantom, white/black/gold, P.S.

for size run and prices kindly call the store.

HTH

Back
Top Bottom