Toby's / Olympic Village UPDATES

^I remember seeing them on sale at Sportswarehouse in Libis at 30% or 40% off a while back.

Not sure if they're still available.

Originally Posted by Miguel Dabu

here is the sticker i am talking about. I bought mine at Toby's Glorietta. Surprised to see three stickers inside the box.
happy.gif
sir!i got my whit/black hyperfuse TB..my bro brought it from toby's in the block, but i doesn't have any stickers...i think u just got luck wit dat, hope im in ur shoes..haha..
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Miguel Dabu

here is the sticker i am talking about. I bought mine at Toby's Glorietta. Surprised to see three stickers inside the box.
happy.gif
sir!i got my whit/black hyperfuse TB..my bro brought it from toby's in the block, but i doesn't have any stickers...i think u just got luck wit dat, hope im in ur shoes..haha..
roll.gif

We should have teamed up with the two posters above for the team promo! That should have made us four already in the list.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by 81

team of 6

1-81
2-ballerdoc23
3---
Evening mga sirs. I'd like to join the 6 man team for Tobys' 15% off, too. But I am still wAiting for the hyperfuse aqua cw. Maybe you guys have an idea when will they release it here? If that would be Released this month, then count me in to this mythical 6. Hehe. Salamat.
MOA updates: hyperfuse white/black cw: sz8,9,10&11 on display...

Olymp vill rob ermita got their KB5 MDs too.

^I've only seen the Spalding official NBA gameball at Proline (P4,800.00) and Sportshouse (P5,200.00) outlets.

guys,
anyone been to moa lately, do they still have kobe v inline size 9? thanks!

does Toby's have the black/volt hyperfuse? is it included in the 30% off promo? anyone interested on getting those?
smile.gif
holla atcha boy.....

^toby's doesn't have black volt hyperfuse and if they do I doubt that they'll be included on the 30% off

notable kicks at ROB Pioneer Olympic Outlet:
KB4 white speckled szs. 8&10 -30% less

KB4 black/blue szs. 8,10,10.5 on display -30% also.

Hyperize PI-Big size on display

lots of discounted NIKE socks (running and Bball)

price range: PHP165-PHP200++

wink.gif

has anyone spotted Peak Kidd 3 released locally? last time I checked the Artest line was still being the main model being sold, thanks!

Peak's trying to unload all their Artests now that he's with Ball'n.  Mo' variety in the market, mo' better I guess.

tobys moa:

some notable kicks on sale:

kobe v miles davis and usab at 30 off (php4897)
almost all colorways of the nike hyperfuse at 10off
some am90 and dunks on sale too.hth!!!!

THANKS RED

Back
Top Bottom