Toby's / Olympic Village UPDATES

Originally Posted by jrjmd

image003lp.jpg

how  much for the HD 2010 lows`..`?

Olympic Village in Rob Ermita also has Adipures (NYK and CHI colorways) pricing at 5195 and the Adipure lows for 5095

For those looking for Kobe 6 Del Sol, Olympic Village ATC still has some.
I think size on display is 9.5

Olympic Village RP has Glass blues sz 8 on display. Discounted kobe 5's for 5,600php i think for the White del sol and inks. saw a very big Kb6 delsol for 6200php. HTH

all adidas shoes, yes, including new releases like adipure mid and low, rose 1.5, superbeasts are at 10% off over at olympic world trinoma.

Originally Posted by EMM23

Saw some kobe VI breds at SM North awhile ago....

Are you talking about the tobys in the main building? I was at tobys the block yesterday, didn't see any breds.Adidas kobe all star jersey sz small and west all star shorts sz small on display at tobys the block. Anyone spotted biger sized west all star shorts? TIA

Yup saw it yesterday at SM North Tobys The block(around 2pm)....Not sure if it's available at other tobys outlets though...HTH

Saw zkvi breds in trinoma toby as well

the saleslady told me that it's the shoe worn by kobe in the all star game!

tsk tsk tsk

not sure if she simply has no idea about it or just telling a lie to make a sale
happy.gif

tsk tsk tsk

not sure if she simply has no idea about it or just telling a lie to make a sale
happy.gif

Originally Posted by EMM23

Yup saw it yesterday at SM North Tobys The block(around 2pm)....Not sure if it's available at other tobys outlets though...HTH

thanks. i must've missed them when i was there.

Originally Posted by busdriver

tsk tsk tsk

happy.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

good lord!!!

olympic village atc also has the kb6 breds. salesman also told me that "sir my sizes pa tayo nyan. limited kasi yan e, kuha na kayo" smh. what's up with them hyping the shoes up. maybe taking advantage of the situation because parks and stadiums as of the moment has no kb6 breds stocks yet.

^^ yes. it always feels awkward when sales people tell you that. most especially when we know more about the item they are selling and they talkin to us like we dont know anything. "sir kobe 6 yan. bago po yan. try nyo po..." most of the time i just smile and nod back.. but yeah.. they just doin they're job.
smile.gif
and i think that NP and Stadiums will have more than they're fair share of GR kb6s..

Originally Posted by nikko13

olympic village atc also has the kb6 breds. salesman also told me that "sir my sizes pa tayo nyan. limited kasi yan e, kuha na kayo" smh. what's up with them hyping the shoes up. maybe taking advantage of the situation because parks and stadiums as of the moment has no kb6 breds stocks yet.

just doing their job .....

roll.gif

saw the kobe vi breds also at tobys moa, wonder why nike park doesnt still have them...

maybe parks and stadiums won't get be any?
saw few stocks left in toby's trinoma. damn!
a guy bought 3 pairs. he took all the 10s...

Back
Top Bottom