TODAY APPRECIATION edit: FAMILY MEMBER MURDERED

I usually wake up feeling like crap. But today I feel grrrrrreat on some tony the tiger type $***
My aunt and 2year cousin left to richmond and got the house to myself, no job

Watchin Kung Fu Hustle and bout to get pizza
Nfl playoffs later on
Got futurama on dvdMavs lost last night

Edit: just got a call from my mom that my aunts husband murdered her and he committed suicide. This is NOT The aunt from above but a different one. Gotta call my g-grandma for more details and she is gonna be veerrry sad esp since I ain't there to talk with her in person

I usually wake up feeling like crap. But today I feel grrrrrreat on some tony the tiger type $***
My aunt and 2year cousin left to richmond and got the house to myself, no job

Watchin Kung Fu Hustle and bout to get pizza
Nfl playoffs later on

Edit: just got a call from my mom that my aunts husband murdered her and he committed suicide. This is NOT The aunt from above but a different one. Gotta call my g-grandma for more details and she is gonna be veerrry sad esp since I ain't there to talk with her in person

I'm sick I f-ing hate you, go to hell.

Spoiler [+]
jk..........not really

I'm sick I f-ing hate you, go to hell.

Spoiler [+]
jk..........not really

Usually I only make threads about funny stories that happen to me but today I feel extra bueno.

I hope nothin bad happens later on
30t6p3b.gif

Usually I only make threads about funny stories that happen to me but today I feel extra bueno.

I hope nothin bad happens later on
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

I usually wake up feeling like crap. But today I feel grrrrrreat on some tony the tiger type @##$My aunt and 2year cousin left to richmond and got the house to myself, no jobWatchin Kung Fu Hustle and bout to get pizzaNfl playoffs later on
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Must be nice
grin.gif
..............not really tho....but I aint even mad...enjoying the 3 day weekend myself
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

I usually wake up feeling like crap. But today I feel grrrrrreat on some tony the tiger type @##$My aunt and 2year cousin left to richmond and got the house to myself, no jobWatchin Kung Fu Hustle and bout to get pizzaNfl playoffs later on
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Must be nice
grin.gif
..............not really tho....but I aint even mad...enjoying the 3 day weekend myself
pimp.gif

That's odd, I woke up feeling like a million. Just might do some day drinking and drink all day and watch football in my drunken stupor 
pimp.gif
....what to drink? Any suggestions?

That's odd, I woke up feeling like a million. Just might do some day drinking and drink all day and watch football in my drunken stupor 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JayHood23

pimp.gif

6f6363b0608993cec32f68857d989329c6d4b244_r.jpg

THIS WHAT U NEED TO BE ON
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

I dont drink alcohol so I'm gonna drink minute maid juice and water.

I been stressin about no job all week.

I been makin less and less money Since graduatin college. Made more moneey before I graduated

Any nters worrk in fashion square mall in c-ville virginia? In a shoe store?

I dont drink alcohol so I'm gonna drink minute maid juice and water.

I been stressin about no job all week.

I been makin less and less money Since graduatin college. Made more moneey before I graduated

Any nters worrk in fashion square mall in c-ville virginia? In a shoe store?

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Then that's what it will be. Thank you sir. Ciroc red berry and Berry minute maid.....good ole Berry White 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Then that's what it will be. Thank you sir. Ciroc red berry and Berry minute maid.....good ole Berry White 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom