Today, I Found Out About Souls............

My great grandma is on her way out, 97 (respect it). Anyway She's going out the best way..... on her own. Not gonna fill you with with stories about how great she is because she trumps 75% of any women who ever lived. Any way she hasn't been really responsive in about 4 days. So I'm sitting next to her (in her own house not a hospital) And she starts talking like she was younger then ever. She's saying to me at the time random names smiling and just having a conversation. She died earlier today. I told my mom about what happened and she said "she was just talking to the dead". Moms has been a nurse at a place where she has seen death 1000x. She told me stories of things just like this where right before someone dies they start talking or seeing relatives and friends that have passed on. My mother is not a liar by any means. BTW the names that where foreign to me at the time turn out to be family members that are already dead.

Has anyone had similar experiences or heard of such encounters?

P.S. I'm a part time believer. I pray when things go very well and when things go very wrong. Seldom in between.

My great grandma is on her way out, 97 (respect it). Anyway She's going out the best way..... on her own. Not gonna fill you with with stories about how great she is because she trumps 75% of any women who ever lived. Any way she hasn't been really responsive in about 4 days. So I'm sitting next to her (in her own house not a hospital) And she starts talking like she was younger then ever. She's saying to me at the time random names smiling and just having a conversation. She died earlier today. I told my mom about what happened and she said "she was just talking to the dead". Moms has been a nurse at a place where she has seen death 1000x. She told me stories of things just like this where right before someone dies they start talking or seeing relatives and friends that have passed on. My mother is not a liar by any means. BTW the names that where foreign to me at the time turn out to be family members that are already dead.

Has anyone had similar experiences or heard of such encounters?

P.S. I'm a part time believer. I pray when things go very well and when things go very wrong. Seldom in between.

I never had any encounters like that, but thanks for the insight. 
smile.gif

My Grandmother passed in october and right before she passed, she repeated her Grandmother's name over and over like she was helping her make the transition...

My Grandmother passed in october and right before she passed, she repeated her Grandmother's name over and over like she was helping her make the transition...

My grandmother (90) has been like that for awhile now. She's at the point where she can no longer walk or sit up so she's just in bed all day long. She can barely talk but when she does, she tells us she's scared of "them." She's fine in the daytime but in the evening, she gets really scared of something in the room so we always try to keep her company. It always seems like she's talking to somebody. My uncle who was sick for awhile, a few weeks before he passed away, used to pull the blanket over his head a lot like he's trying to hide. I guess it's comforting to know you won't be alone when you pass.

Similar thing happened when my grandma passed too.

She mentioned other relatives who had passed, and also told the nurses how she had to see all her grandchildren.  Over the course of a week or two, we had each went to see her.  My brother was the last one, and he went down on a Sunday morning.  I talked to him that day, and we made plans to go back down sometime during the week.  She passed that evening though
ohwell.gif

The mind and soul are definitely a trip.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

^
Whats the scientific explanation?
Smh at there always having to be a scientific explanation for things. 
eyes.gif

I am a spiritual person myself, but your brain/body has a slew of chemical reactions and when you're close to death. I'm sure past memories are affected.

Regardless, RIP to your grandma man. I honestly can't even imagine what mindstate I'll be in when either of mine dies
frown.gif

Similar thing happened when my grandma passed too.

She mentioned other relatives who had passed, and also told the nurses how she had to see all her grandchildren.  Over the course of a week or two, we had each went to see her.  My brother was the last one, and he went down on a Sunday morning.  I talked to him that day, and we made plans to go back down sometime during the week.  She passed that evening though
ohwell.gif

The mind and soul are definitely a trip.

My grandmother (90) has been like that for awhile now. She's at the point where she can no longer walk or sit up so she's just in bed all day long. She can barely talk but when she does, she tells us she's scared of "them." She's fine in the daytime but in the evening, she gets really scared of something in the room so we always try to keep her company. It always seems like she's talking to somebody. My uncle who was sick for awhile, a few weeks before he passed away, used to pull the blanket over his head a lot like he's trying to hide. I guess it's comforting to know you won't be alone when you pass.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

^
Whats the scientific explanation?
Smh at there always having to be a scientific explanation for things. 
eyes.gif

I am a spiritual person myself, but your brain/body has a slew of chemical reactions and when you're close to death. I'm sure past memories are affected.

Regardless, RIP to your grandma man. I honestly can't even imagine what mindstate I'll be in when either of mine dies
frown.gif

Interesting share OP. I really do believe in spirits and the supernatural.

RIP to your grandma.

Interesting share OP. I really do believe in spirits and the supernatural.

RIP to your grandma.

I have a similar story as well. My grandmother's sister died not long ago, her sister told my grandmother the day before she died that she had been having dreams about other loved ones who died before her. That she was in a room having conversations with each one of them and that they would tell her that they had a place reserved for her.
Now my grandmother is going through the same thing, seeing her sister & dead relatives in her dreams.

RIP to your grandmother.

I have a similar story as well. My grandmother's sister died not long ago, her sister told my grandmother the day before she died that she had been having dreams about other loved ones who died before her. That she was in a room having conversations with each one of them and that they would tell her that they had a place reserved for her.
Now my grandmother is going through the same thing, seeing her sister & dead relatives in her dreams.

RIP to your grandmother.

Not trying to be disrespectful and RIP to your grandma, but don't you think instead of talking to dead people maybe she was delusional? Again no disrespect towards you or your late grandmother.

Back
Top Bottom