Today's topic amongst random discussion: Puffs Fat Person Obsession... PG 2

I've been playing everything I have with her on it for the past month and a half...

ran through the floetry lps so much my lady threatened to hide my ipod, hieffa almost started some +%%! with that one

I've come to the conclusion that she is my favorite vocalist .. *thinks about it*... Yea she's it. I'd rather here her adlib than listen to another singer right now.

With that being said, y'all can speak on why you agree or disagree (I won't really give a flying !+@! and just take the stance that you have taken on consuming WATER in your spare time), speak on your favorite vocalist or whatever the hell happens... It could fade into oblivion for all I care I just had to get that out.

2nd thought I might just use this thread for my random musical thoughts at any given time.

Thats All For Now.

I agree with you. She's probably the best female vocalist out nowadays. I eagerly await her solo lp. Her mixtape was dope too. I never really got down withtoo much floetry stuff because of the other chick in the group who was kinda wack. Butterflies tho
eek.gif

Her voice really is that deal though...

And as far as random musical thoughts go - how tight would another Dungeon Family album be?

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

And as far as random musical thoughts go - how tight would another Dungeon Family album be?

You know what's Ill about that question??? Is that it mad me have the random thought about the fact that Ku-jo was missing his lower part of his leg, andhow he would be thee ideal 3 legged race partner... which lead me back to your question... I would really appreciate that... Hell I'd settle for a newCee-lo lp

As far as the other chick goes, she's ill with the spoken word... she also freaked me out when I saw she was rocking the same hair style as me (low taperin the back and all)

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

I agree with you. She's probably the best female vocalist out nowadays. I eagerly await her solo lp. Her mixtape was dope too.

That last mixtape was more like an album to me. I've had it on repeat for the past 2 months.

Is she still with Aftermath? If so, her album may never release
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

You know what's Ill about that question??? Is that it mad me have the random thought about the fact that Ku-jo was missing his lower part of his leg, and how he would be thee ideal 3 legged race partner...

They'd probaly say y'all had an unfair advantage and disqualify y'all.

Word to Katt Williams and "Poor Little Tink Tink."

Her voice is so...hypnotizing. Easily my favorite female vocalist in the game right now, with Jazmine Sullivan right behind her.

Take Care and her part on Freak'in Me FTW

Who doesnt love Marsha...That track with her and Jamie Foxx - Freakin
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...She's always appreciated.

^^good lookin.

And yea, Ive always known ol girl is the truth, yet to really check for her tho. She's killed every feature since Floetry broke up tho, and her appearanceon Foxxhole was ill...

Dre, you disgust me. Shame
smh.gif

and that If I Ruled The World 09 is official tissue. i was skeptic becaus the OG is beyond classic, but they both did what was necessary for that track to beits own
pimp.gif

She even sound dope when she ain't singing:
Nas, Game, Marsha - "Hustlers"

Can we get a list of features going??
I'm thinking of compiling everything I have for a Marsha features mix but I wanna make sure I get everything down in a note pad first
Just off the top...

Game & Nas - "Why You Hate The Game"
Game - "Start My Life From Scratch"
Hi-Tek - "Music Is For Life" [or the Jin version]
Common - "The Light 08"
Busta - "Get You Some" and "Cocaina"

I think Freeway had a joint with her too??

_

So yesterday in my Random Thoughts thread over in General I stated... and I quote for good reference...

Seymore CAKE wrote at 4:58pm:
Atleast 3x's a day I really have to fight back the urge to yell out:

IF YOU DON'T BRING ME SOME MUTHA *%+* IN' COGNAC I'LL KILL YOU!!!!!

From which I had planned to give this thread a detour in this direction this am... Only to check the music forum later that night and see Dub made a post aboutthe song using that very line. Kinda took the luster out of what I wanted to do here. I attempted to post in his thread and give him the good ol middle fingerwhile applauding the greatness that is Ghostdeni, however I had reached my post limit for the 1st time since my 1st yr here oddly enough.

Nonetheless... Back to what I originally wanted to state: I've come to the conclusion that Perbs line may just be thee greatest line in Rap.

It catches you soooo off guard the 1st time you hear it, the set up was perfect, and you have no choice but to understand/feel where he's coming from. Even if you haven't memorized the words any other song on the cd, after the 1st time hearing that you will know its coming and say it with the sameconviction that he did. Its so powerful that as I stated yesterday, you will often find yourself reciting it at theee most random times.

I had a lot more to say about why it was the greatest, however I just received a call that threw my train of thought off...

Discuss/Disagree (only if you're on dust) post you own or whatever.

Dub you're still my G
laugh.gif

I wanted to resurrect this simply to say that Marsha has me feeling like a broad right now listening to "Take Care"

This chick could come in and sing me out of my boxer briefs
30t6p3b.gif
embarassed.gif

30t6p3b.gif
embarassed.gif

30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

Sidenote: I can be on some other +%@@ when I get bored
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom