#todayskidswillneverknow

this whole month been funny hashtags

#cookoutnewsnetwork
#futurehive
#atllingochallenge
#chicagolingochallenge
#onesgottago

Everyone had the same phone but, no one had the same phone.

On another note, it's kind of sad driving through my old neighborhood and not seeing as many kids outside playing 
frown.gif

Staying in the house was considered punishment for me.

BRUH!

I swear I was the first ***** on the block with the non skip joints 
pimp.gif

That feeling of bumping that Wayne Lights Out album on the way to school on Monday when everyone else couldn't get it till Tuesday because big bruh had the plug at Radio Shack>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

View media item 1629199
Game changer right here. Could absorb any jolts / bumps the back of the bus could provide.

:smh: Paying $5 for a burnt CD from the homie who had faster Internet then you and could DL music faster from Kazza. Haha half of the songs had DJ's yelling all over them, edited, or worst it was a blend of a song remixed to be the song you wanted.

The good ol' days!

THis thread gets made once every 2 weeks...... And every 2 weeks I'll repeate that this new generation is trash

Last edited:
Feels been had over this stuff many times.

That being said, I still would prefer living in today's world over 20-25 years ago.

Anyone use limewire

And then search for a song. Then you see a song that says featuring 50 cent, Cam'ron, Jadakiss, jay z, Nas, mase, method man, and outkast

Then you think it's some fire. You download a little of it then hit the preview button only for it to be that dam bill Clinton ad

Anyone use limewire

And then search for a song. Then you see a song that says featuring 50 cent, Cam'ron, Jadakiss, jay z, Nas, mase, method man, and outkast

Then you think it's some fire. You download a little of it then hit the preview button only for it to be that dam bill Clinton ad
Bruh that and if you searched for gogo music and ended up getting that damn WHAM! wake me up before you go song
mean.gif
laugh.gif

I did not have sexual relations with that woman but what I did have....

Oh man.....ed edd n eddy, grindin beat on the table, bet uncut, roll down the window...im old boy

So was I the only one who called that number and got a mexican lady speaking to me?

Back
Top Bottom