TOKiMONSTA > ya favorite producer

ok maybe not, but SHE can definitely hang with the likes of Blue Sky Black Death, RJD2, Blockhead, Flying Lotus, etc.

Midnight Menu LP is
pimp.gif

ok maybe not, but SHE can definitely hang with the likes of Blue Sky Black Death, RJD2, Blockhead, Flying Lotus, etc.

Midnight Menu LP is
pimp.gif

Get off her nuts cause she's cute. Almost all of the Brainfeeder label is better than her. Ras G, Lorn, Daedalus and Flying Lotus >>>>

Get off her nuts cause she's cute. Almost all of the Brainfeeder label is better than her. Ras G, Lorn, Daedalus and Flying Lotus >>>>

^ relax
indifferent.gif
. I was just giving the FEMALE some recognition with a thread. know any FEMALES that can hang with her? alright then. get off ya musical high horse bro. notice how I said "ok maybe not."
she is cute though. we can agree on that.

^ relax
indifferent.gif
. I was just giving the FEMALE some recognition with a thread. know any FEMALES that can hang with her? alright then. get off ya musical high horse bro. notice how I said "ok maybe not."

Originally Posted by WiCKeD KiCKz

^ relax
indifferent.gif

Miss Kittin, Mary Ann Hobbs & DJ Lori>>>

but Toki is cool I'm probably just bias cause of her lackluster live show. She just stands there and looks cute and presses buttons

Originally Posted by WiCKeD KiCKz

^ relax
indifferent.gif

Miss Kittin, Mary Ann Hobbs & DJ Lori>>>

but Toki is cool I'm probably just bias cause of her lackluster live show. She just stands there and looks cute and presses buttons

I'm going to Starscape on June 4. I'll be able to make a better assessment of her overall package then. as far as her studio stuff, I definitely dig it. Your posts have put me on several times in the past Scott, keep on critiquing brotha 
glasses.gif

I'm going to Starscape on June 4. I'll be able to make a better assessment of her overall package then. as far as her studio stuff, I definitely dig it. Your posts have put me on several times in the past Scott, keep on critiquing brotha 
glasses.gif

She's dope as hell but you can't really compare her to Flying Lotus,kinda unfair. She's really talented though,love midnight menu
pimp.gif
. Kinda disappointing in her shows but w.e. doesn't mean she's not dope.

Shirosky >, imo

She's dope as hell but you can't really compare her to Flying Lotus,kinda unfair. She's really talented though,love midnight menu
pimp.gif
. Kinda disappointing in her shows but w.e. doesn't mean she's not dope.

Shirosky >, imo

Back
Top Bottom