Tolerance break

Anyone gone through one?

Im trying to stay sober and not smoke green for at least a week.... Its my first day and Im feeling bored so the craving is coming.

Any tips? Im just want those OG highs like it's 2007 again

mad.gif
pimp.gif
frown.gif

Anyone gone through one?

Im trying to stay sober and not smoke green for at least a week.... Its my first day and Im feeling bored so the craving is coming.

Any tips? Im just want those OG highs like it's 2007 again

mad.gif
pimp.gif
frown.gif

just wait. itll be worth the wait man.. i went through one recently and when i
pimp.gif
it was amaaaazing. just remind yourself how great the next high will be! the longer you wait the better!

pimp.gif
it was amaaaazing. just remind yourself how great the next high will be! the longer you wait the better!

i was smokin heavy for 3 years straight, basically the only time i was sober was when im sleepin even though sometimes i wake up still high. i could burn an eight a day, if i aint doin nothin then a quarter would get burned like its nothinn. i quit for about 3 months and now i just smoke when im drunk.

its not that hard to quit tho, u just gotta keep urself busy. stop thinkin bout tree, think about the money u can save. go kick it wit a female, work out, smoke a black and mild. whenever i feen for it, id just spark a port.

i was smokin heavy for 3 years straight, basically the only time i was sober was when im sleepin even though sometimes i wake up still high. i could burn an eight a day, if i aint doin nothin then a quarter would get burned like its nothinn. i quit for about 3 months and now i just smoke when im drunk.

its not that hard to quit tho, u just gotta keep urself busy. stop thinkin bout tree, think about the money u can save. go kick it wit a female, work out, smoke a black and mild. whenever i feen for it, id just spark a port.

Originally Posted by filipin0y

pimp.gif
i aint even gonna lie, the first time i sparked a blunt after a 3 month break..... i was high off one good hit.

Originally Posted by filipin0y

pimp.gif
i aint even gonna lie, the first time i sparked a blunt after a 3 month break..... i was high off one good hit.

i've been putting down a half o a week this summer so a combination of increased tolerance and going broke is causing me to take atleast a one week break. i've already tried twice this summer but i've just been bored as hell and i can't keep myself occupied, plus i always take a few hits from my piece before i go to sleep every night so trying to fall asleep sober was a +$%$!. i just keep trying to remind myself each day i go without smoking will be so much more worth it the next time i do.

i've been putting down a half o a week this summer so a combination of increased tolerance and going broke is causing me to take atleast a one week break. i've already tried twice this summer but i've just been bored as hell and i can't keep myself occupied, plus i always take a few hits from my piece before i go to sleep every night so trying to fall asleep sober was a +$%$!. i just keep trying to remind myself each day i go without smoking will be so much more worth it the next time i do.

i hate doing this. but it has to be done.
my usual norcal bud aint getting me blazed...so buying more would be a waste until i lower my tolarance.

I just get into my routine and eat lots of good food, drink alot of water and workout. sleep good too.
1st two weeks is 0_0

i hate doing this. but it has to be done.
my usual norcal bud aint getting me blazed...so buying more would be a waste until i lower my tolarance.

I just get into my routine and eat lots of good food, drink alot of water and workout. sleep good too.
1st two weeks is 0_0

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by jthagreat

maybe youll stop sayin a lot of questionable things youve been sayin lately.

This explains a lot
laugh.gif

Im just after the lulz

and when NT seems boring I add some spice to it

just don't get that spice on your privates and your straight

Back
Top Bottom