Tolerance break

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by jthagreat

maybe youll stop sayin a lot of questionable things youve been sayin lately.

This explains a lot
laugh.gif

Im just after the lulz

and when NT seems boring I add some spice to it

just don't get that spice on your privates and your straight

just curious...for the heads who quit altogether, why did you stop? i've been thinking lately about whether or not i'll still be smoking when i graduate from college...my old rooommate used to be a bigger pothead than me and he's almost completely stopped now that he's in grad school. he said he just doesn't have the time for it anymore to be toking daily but he still smokes occasionally like every other weekend.

just curious...for the heads who quit altogether, why did you stop? i've been thinking lately about whether or not i'll still be smoking when i graduate from college...my old rooommate used to be a bigger pothead than me and he's almost completely stopped now that he's in grad school. he said he just doesn't have the time for it anymore to be toking daily but he still smokes occasionally like every other weekend.

I haven't smoked in about three weeks (staying clean for a job). So far it isn't too bad, just gotta do something to take your mind off of it. Your right about the night being the worse though, insomnia is a *!%!% and my sleep schedule is completely messed up.

I haven't smoked in about three weeks (staying clean for a job). So far it isn't too bad, just gotta do something to take your mind off of it. Your right about the night being the worse though, insomnia is a *!%!% and my sleep schedule is completely messed up.

Back
Top Bottom