Tom Hardy might be the next Riddler

RustyShackleford

Supporter
[h1]New Mad Max Joins Batman 3[/h1][h2]Inception's Tom Hardly reportedly cast in top secret role[/h2]
And Batman's next villain might be ... The Forger? 

Deadline reports that English actor Tom Hardy, 33, has been cast in an unnamed "lead role" in Batman 3. Hardy previously worked with Bat-director Christopher Nolan in this summer'sInception

"Insiders are keeping the role secret and won't even say if he's up for a villain role, but that seems a reasonable assumption," according to the site. Rumors swirled in August that Hardy was under consideration for the role of Riddler

The 33-year-old English actor first came to audiences' notice as the villainous Praetor Shinzon in Star Trek: Nemesis before later gaining critical acclaim for his prison drama Bronson. He also starred opposite Daniel Craig in Layer Cake, and has appeared in RocknRolla, Black Hawk Down and Band of Brothers

Hardy will also play the title role in Warner Bros.' now-delayedMad Max 4: Fury Road after making Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy and This Means War with Reese Witherspoon and Chris Pine. He'll next appear onscreen in Warrior.

via. IGN

-I personally think he is a great actor but a lot of people probably will be disappointed that it is not someone like Depp. But then again, people were skeptical about Bale and Ledger and the both turn out to be amazing 

[h1]New Mad Max Joins Batman 3[/h1][h2]Inception's Tom Hardly reportedly cast in top secret role[/h2]
And Batman's next villain might be ... The Forger? 

Deadline reports that English actor Tom Hardy, 33, has been cast in an unnamed "lead role" in Batman 3. Hardy previously worked with Bat-director Christopher Nolan in this summer'sInception

"Insiders are keeping the role secret and won't even say if he's up for a villain role, but that seems a reasonable assumption," according to the site. Rumors swirled in August that Hardy was under consideration for the role of Riddler

The 33-year-old English actor first came to audiences' notice as the villainous Praetor Shinzon in Star Trek: Nemesis before later gaining critical acclaim for his prison drama Bronson. He also starred opposite Daniel Craig in Layer Cake, and has appeared in RocknRolla, Black Hawk Down and Band of Brothers

Hardy will also play the title role in Warner Bros.' now-delayedMad Max 4: Fury Road after making Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy and This Means War with Reese Witherspoon and Chris Pine. He'll next appear onscreen in Warrior.

via. IGN

-I personally think he is a great actor but a lot of people probably will be disappointed that it is not someone like Depp. But then again, people were skeptical about Bale and Ledger and the both turn out to be amazing 

handsome bob
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

We have no clue what role he's playing or even if the Riddler is the next villain. For all we know he's going to play Ubu.

We have no clue what role he's playing or even if the Riddler is the next villain. For all we know he's going to play Ubu.

tn_bronson.jpg

He KILLED it in this film, so I doubt there's anything he can't do. Hardy's performance elevated this film from average to a must watch, much like Ledger did with TDK.

tn_bronson.jpg

He KILLED it in this film, so I doubt there's anything he can't do. Hardy's performance elevated this film from average to a must watch, much like Ledger did with TDK.

Him being the movie at all is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I dont even care what role he plays, as long as it's a fairly big one.

Him being the movie at all is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I dont even care what role he plays, as long as it's a fairly big one.

Back
Top Bottom