Tomi Lahren on Trevor Noah

if we're being honest, neither of these folks represent da best of their respective coalitions.

Noah aint funny & this blonde broad sounds like a warmed over Ann Coulter.

Man who cares :x.

Either way they bring out thoughts and opinions in at least ENOUGH people who represent those 'coalitions.' Respectfully.

if we're being honest, neither of these folks represent da best of their respective coalitions.

Meh. Sure, by profession, Noah's a comedian, but I'd argue that the comedic value of the daily show's hosts is more so inconsequential in the grand scheme of things when it comes to the show itself. Jon Stewart wasn't everyone's cup of tea during his time on the show. It's not his knee slappers that people primarily remember him for, but instead his wit and ability to take a slant on the headlines. Noah is part of that same lane. Dude is quick on the fly when it comes to conveying a point or formulating a rebuttal. The "you just gave a label to say you don't like labels" line is a perfect example of that.

Lahren is just spewing the rhetoric prevalent in the circles she's a part of. Her talking points aren't her talking points, if that makes sense. She's the blond talking head that white peoples find relateable because she looks and speaks like them. Nothing more to see there to be honest.

Last edited:

Man who cares :x.

Either way they bring out thoughts and opinions in at least ENOUGH people who represent those 'coalitions.' Respectfully.

there was nothing new ground breaking here though...

if i wanted to see a funnier Leftist Comedian vs a better articulated conservative woman i would've re-run Bill Maher vs Ann Coulter from da summer...

if i wanted to see a funnier Leftist Comedian vs a better articulated conservative woman i would've re-run Bill Maher vs Ann Coulter from da summer...

So?

What is ground breaking to you?

This is the same stuff that we have seen over and over for decades that people forget about a day after.

You are just in here rustling like you always do.

All jokes aside, his ability to do this is masterful. 

He can derail a thread and shift the focus almost in an instant.

Pretty much. Ninja's cool in my book, but I usually steer clear of a thread once he comes in. :lol:

Not necessarily because I disagree with him on any given topic, but more so because I know people will see his post and nitpick away at his opinions in yet another fruitless attempt to change his mind on something. Threads get to be too much to bare at that point. But it's admirable how dude will argue with about four or five dudes by himself and somehow drive a thread 20 + pages. The Donald Trump and the Political discussion threads are a thing of beauty at this point.

-gatsby cheers gif here

Last edited:
I can't wait until ninja is stopped and frisked and has his Cuban and Jesus piece stolen from a Trump supporting crooked NYPD officer after stop and frisk becomes the law of the land.

Pretty much. Ninja's cool in my book, but I usually steer clear of a thread once he comes in. :lol:

Not necessarily because I disagree with him on any given topic, but more so because I know people will see his post and nitpick away at his opinions in yet another fruitless attempt to change his mind on something. Threads get to be too much to bare at that point. But it's admirable how dude will argue with about four or five dudes by himself and somehow drive a thread 20 + pages. The Donald Trump and the Political discussion threads are a thing of beauty at this point.

-gatsby cheers gif here
Trolling is a thing of beauty now??

Nah. Trolling isn't. But the mind**** of it is, though. Dudes have been falling for the same antagonist tactics year after year. It's comical to watch.

I can't wait until ninja is stopped and frisked and has his Cuban and Jesus piece stolen from a Trump supporting crooked NYPD officer after stop and frisk becomes the law of the land.

Case in point.

Last edited:
Nah, he'll tell that NYPD officer that he's a right wing Dominican and not a Leftist black man
Well fortunately for him, by 2020, the officer won't have to assume...because his identification will note that he's actually hispanic.

Crisis averted 

Last edited:
Good enough interview if you watch the extended one. He let her off the hook. Gotta do better at making her look stupid when she talks herself in to corners.

Clear as day she's not that bright when it comes to details and facts and is a puppet.

All jokes aside, his ability to do this is masterful. 

He can derail a thread and shift the focus almost in an instant.

I use to think this way but more so cuz I seemed to always miss these threads having big arguments with ninja every time where he said this controversial ****. I wasn't about to go back and read no 100 pg thread I was late too.

Then I actually just stayed in a few that I was there from the jump and just read before engaging. I totally see now how he earned the nickname bigothood.

Got that denial, apathy to social issues and claims a while bunch **** doesn't even exist so he can avoid the topic; da identity politics :smh:

Tomi Lahren reminds me of those outspoken idiots in college that were wrong about EVERYTHING but spoke rapidly and in a harsh tone to make themselves sound important and intelligent (when all they were doing is holding up the lecture and making all the other students mad) . Also, how is she 24? I swear, so many American white women age in dog years :x

Ninja has said he supports nation-wide stop and frisk so don't count on it. He even defended Jeff Sessions's (Trump's attorney general) statement on Dominicans.

"Fundamentally, almost no one coming from the Dominican Republic to the United States is coming here because they have a provable skill that would benefit us and that would indicate their likely success in our society"- Jeff Sessions

Back on topic though, Noah could've done a lot better. Tomi Lahren is just a loud-mouthed white supremacist with a pretty face.

He definitely held back on her numerous times when she got cornered.

Meh. Sure, by profession, Noah's a comedian, but I'd argue that the comedic value of the daily show's hosts is more so inconsequential in the grand scheme of things when it comes to the show itself. Jon Stewart wasn't everyone's cup of tea during his time on the show. It's not his knee slappers that people primarily remember him for, but instead his wit and ability to take a slant on the headlines. Noah is part of that same lane. Dude is quick on the fly when it comes to conveying a point or formulating a rebuttal. The "you just gave a label to say you don't like labels" line is a perfect example of that.

Lahren is just spewing the rhetoric prevalent in the circles she's a part of. Her talking points aren't her talking points, if that makes sense. She's the blond talking head that white peoples find relateable because she looks and speaks like them. Nothing more to see there to be honest.

Jon Stewart was da Apex leftist Satirist though and his Sons is flourishing...Noah just a car in a lane Stewart paved for him.

Tomi like a young unpolished laura ingraham...but she's not compelling enough at articulating her own spin on da established narrative on da right..

its like Listening to J.cole nodding, but knowing there's a looooong road to catch up to what Nas already laid down.

and never for min think da Daily show does not know its own perceived importance in da political landscape.

overall it was cool, but aye...im a news junkie, maybe this is new to some, but like i said..this was tantamount to a low tier Marvel VS Capcom match.

If you let this woman or any political bs you see on tv make you feel some type of way you lost

This. Entertaining interview but that's it. It didn't really reveal anything we didn't already know about her. She's unqualified and unfit to be on the platform that she was placed on. If anything, put the spotlight on the  people who hired her and ask them these questions.

So?

What is ground breaking to you?

answers.

that and new precedents set, I.E. John Stewart on CNN Cross fire,

da OG cast view.

Rush Limbaugh at NFL on ESPN.

Donald Trump beating da establishment & media & is now President.

etc.

Why would you think you know people from your little cubby hole that you've never left?

im from NYC b...my "cubby hole" is uptown Manhattan.. :lol:

dunno exactly what ur Point is.

You know exactly my point. Uptown Manhattan is nowhere to the world. .

:lol:

actually i dont considering NYC is da captial of da world by many metrics.

as far as da daily show showdown u got absolutely nothing to say about davOP topic or my commentary on it...u coming across as a NYC hater, and da line is already long for that position :lol:

Tomi is an airhead, just like most conservative media members. She's like Ann Coulter's slower little sister

I know what white privilege is but when I try to explain it in real-time it doesn't roll off the tongue well (usually).

What would you guys the definition is?
if you take two people and make them identical on paper but changed their color (one white, one non-white), how would life be for both people?

Jon Stewart was da Apex leftist Satirist though and his Sons is flourishing...Noah just a car in a lane Stewart paved for him.

Tomi like a young unpolished laura ingraham...but she's not compelling enough at articulating her own spin on da established narrative on da right..

its like Listening to J.cole nodding, but knowing there's a looooong road to catch up to what Nas already laid down.

and never for min think da Daily show does not know its own perceived importance in da political landscape.

overall it was cool, but aye...im a news junkie, maybe this is new to some, but like i said..this was tantamount to a low tier Marvel VS Capcom match.

You just disrespected j. Cole

He's far more superior and advanced on his craft than Lauren in hers.

Back
Top Bottom