Tony "Brett Favre Slurpin" Kornheiser gone from MNF, Gruden replaces

Joined Jul 14, 2003
And we'll get to go through this yet again next year after Gruden takes another NFL job

I think ESPN keeps doin this stuff to stay in the news. We know this will be all over talk radio this week. Then they'll do it again next year when theyhire Brett Favre.

Joined Feb 22, 2008
Originally Posted by krey1231

Go from a Favre slurpin' commentator to a just a QB slurpin' commentator.
Basically. Chucky had at least 13 QB's on roster every season.

D

Deleted member 43282

Finally. I like Tony on PTI but he was the second worst Monday night football analyst ever behind Dennis Miller.

Joined Jul 31, 2008
Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Good +%* move tho when he was on durning the draft gruden was sharp

Yeah, I think Gruden will surprise people...he might be like Jaws (lite version).

Joined Jul 7, 2005
I dont think Gruden is much of an improvement in any way shape or form. I think people are just happy that Tony is gone, but look at who they are replacinghim with. Plus, Gruden doesn't strike me as the type of person with the personality to do well in TV.

Joined May 14, 2005
^Sunday Night Football on ESPN was PERFECT...there was no reason to !$!! with that formula.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now