Tony Chen Air Jordan Artwork 56k or Mobile phones..No Way!

Found an old Hard drive of mine and stumbled across some Tony Chen drawings that I saved. There were so many variations of these and I dont think I have themall but I do have the majority. Ima try and put em in order..but its like 90 images. I know some of yall been looking for these for a min so here yall go:

Air Jordan I

Air Jordan II

Air Jordan III

Air Jordan IV

Air Jordan V

Air Jordan VI

Air Jordan VII

Air Jordan VIII

Air Jordan IX

Air Jordan X

NT's Favorite Air Jordan XI

Air Jordan XII

Air Jordan XIII

Air Jordan XIV

Air Jordan XV
None..I dont remember if he did XV

Air Jordan XVI

Air Jordan XVII

Air Jordan XVIII

Air Jordan XIX

Air Jordan XX

Bonus PS that I always liked

Damn that took a min. If yall got anymore thats not posted here, post em and ill add it to the first post.

most of those aren't even tony chen's artwork. a lot of those are PS'd.
it's whatever though, some of them look pretty nice

You've got a lot of those retro colorways that say: "Original Colorway" which are incorrect. And the Cardinal Red VII's say "OregonColorway" ???? And why do you say the word "by" in front of the year they were released? That sounds like bad English.

Originally Posted by ro22ss

You've got a lot of those retro colorways that say: "Original Colorway" which are incorrect. And the Cardinal Red VII's say "Oregon Colorway" ???? And why do you say the word "by" in front of the year they were released? That sounds like bad English.

I didnt draw them
laugh.gif
. They were posted on NT a while ago and I saveda lot of em. And I know alot of them a ps'd thats why in my original post I said "many variations" of them.

Back
Top Bottom