Tony Parker now has his own shoe: Zoom Flight Club

for me the inside looks and feels full zoom air unit like the zoom bb 2 shoes. Nike probably made a mistake saying it is phylon cause it feels the same as thebb2 to me. Highly recommended to wear casual and ball. I have broken into the shoes after 2 weeks of wear and it feels even better for me.
pimp.gif
happy.gif

who has balled in these? I have some Hypermaxes on the way and plan on getting some Hoyle Hyperizes when they come out, so I only want some Flight Clubs ifthey are on par with those performance wise.

Thanks BP...

I think if I get any of these it will either be the Gordons, or the Butlers, or a GR colorway.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

^yo tell me how those hypermaxes perform when you get them. What colorway you get?

I jumped on the Barkleys, it's not my favorite cw but Sir Charles was my favorite player. It may be a bit before I get to play in them, but when I doI'll for sure let everyone know how I like them.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by s dubl

Thanks BP...

I think if I get any of these it will either be the Gordons, or the Butlers, or a GR colorway.
no love for the mayo's?, and the Bred Colorway is SICK!!!!

Bred GR? Yeah I like that one too...3M on the marion kinda ruined it for me, I like 3M but its a no go for the toe box. That #+%$ will crease like cardboard.

I only plan on copping one pair for now, if I like em when/if I get em I'll scoop more when I have extra $$.

Back
Top Bottom