Tony Parker now has his own shoe: Zoom Flight Club

Originally Posted by arff23

^I've never seen those black/carolina's...Hott...
Just came out today at my footlocker so i got it for casual wear since i strictly wear the other two for ballin. In my local footlocker anyways itis excluded from the 30 percent since it just came out so hopefully those of you that have hookups and want these can get them with the discount.

them craon butler's wit 3m...oooooooowwwweeeeeeee
eek.gif
they look good!

Originally Posted by No2yasian

Is the J.R. Smith colorway suppose to be at footlocker anytime soon?
JR Smith is available now a champs sports and is the best color out of all so far imo. Got lots of stares at it on sunday ballin in the parkinstead of the black red ones.
pimp.gif

The TP's are sitting on the Shelves at Chicago HOH. The Ben Gordons are the best IMO they pretty much sold out of those though unless you like an 8.5 andunder

The BG's drop in HOH CHICAGO last Friday i was luckey to get my pair. Im not sure when hoh La or NY will get them tho

nice the blk carolina has like a carbon fiber-$%! heel tab...makes it look like a "solid" shoe...nice use of materials nike

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

nice the blk carolina has like a carbon fiber-$%! heel tab...makes it look like a "solid" shoe...nice use of materials nike
It has been solid for me so far oncourt but let's see how long the cover and zipper lasts after a year of ballin outdoors. That is whati'm interested in in both the shoes i use only for ballin. I will post pics after december.

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

The TP's are sitting on the Shelves at Chicago HOH. The Ben Gordons are the best IMO they pretty much sold out of those though unless you like an 8.5 and under

yo its it tru that they got the MAYO's also? they need 2 hurry up at HOH NY

Back
Top Bottom