Tony Romo is out 4 weeks...Skins still won't take advantage though..

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Source: Romo to miss four weeks with broken pinkie[/h1]
ESPN.com

Updated: October 13, 2008, 11:36 AM ET

Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo has a broken pinkie on his throwing hand and will be out four weeks, a team source told ESPN's Michael Smith.

Romo initially was diagnosed with a pinkie sprain in Sunday's 30-24 overtime loss to the Arizona Cardinals.

Veteran quarterback Brad Johnson, the Cowboys' holder on kicks, is Romo's backup.

The Cowboys have lost two of their last three games after starting the season 3-0.

That loss to the Rams should give us the motivation we need to make this a good season. We will still be good, lets see what the boys fans have to say though.Without their overpaid choke artist qb will they succeed, I think not.

brad johnson..............AHAHAHAHAHAHHA

good luck beating the giants and tampa with that guy........romo should be back after the bye when the boys come to town....

somethin tells me that the cowboys wont be that bad off with brad johnson... he aint gonna be out there tryin to save the world. he's a proven vet; i'msure all they are askin him to do is "manage" the games while romo is out. and you know T.O. is already tellin him to throw the ball his way everytime!..

You can tell MyT is a true fan... Given the Skins no faith.... They will be 6-2 or 5-3 by the time we play the cowboys. Prime position in the NFC East.

brad johnson > tony romo > jason campbell

that being said ... TO + Roy Williams + Witten + Barber = bad news for you guys and the rest of the league

not to mention ... Romo + Felix + Newman = probably healthy for the skins game

^ we beat a healthy dallas squad already............roy "mr drop balls and complain like TO" williams is only gonna lead to the demise of the dallascowboys...............

philly anyone?.......................TO single handidly sabotaged his only real chance of winning a super bowl with the eagles so what makes u cowboy fansthink different?

brad johnson is a 41 year old has been who is just holding on to make a paycheck............

cowboys will lose 2 out of their next 3 and then u can "get your popcorn ready" because the circus act aka " the jerry jones experiment"will blow up right in yalls faces............

wade enjoy your last season as a head coach................

Originally Posted by RYAN8478

^ we beat a healthy dallas squad already............roy "mr drop balls and complain like TO" williams is only gonna lead to the demise of the dallas cowboys...............

philly anyone?.......................TO single handidly sabotaged his only real chance of winning a super bowl with the eagles so what makes u cowboy fans think different?

brad johnson is a 41 year old has been who is just holding on to make a paycheck............

cowboys will lose 2 out of their next 3 and then u can "get your popcorn ready" because the circus act aka " the jerry jones experiment" will blow up right in yalls faces............

hmmm i didnt know we had roy williams in the first game ... and i didnt know newman didnt play with a groin that needed surgery ...

TO sabotaged his only chance in philly?
roll.gif
i seem to remember him playingon a broken leg in the superbowl and owning the pats secondary ...

brad johnson is better than all three of your quarterbacks and has a super bowl ring ...

we will win 2/3

wade has never been high on my list, as long as garrett doesnt take his place i could care less

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

^ we beat a healthy dallas squad already............roy "mr drop balls and complain like TO" williams is only gonna lead to the demise of the dallas cowboys...............

philly anyone?.......................TO single handidly sabotaged his only real chance of winning a super bowl with the eagles so what makes u cowboy fans think different?

cowboys will lose 2 out of their next 3 and then u can "get your popcorn ready" because the circus act aka " the jerry jones experiment" will blow up right in yalls faces............

hmmm i didnt know we had roy williams in the first game ... and i didnt know newman didnt play with a groin that needed surgery ...

roll.gif
i seem to remember him playing on a broken leg in the superbowl and owning the pats secondary ...

brad johnson is better than all three of your quarterbacks and has a super bowl ring ...

we will win 2/3

wade has never been high on my list, as long as garrett doesnt take his place i could care less
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

roll.gif
i seem to remember him playing on a broken leg in the superbowl and owning the pats secondary ...

we will win 2/3

since when is roy williams a difference maker? i remember him having a great season 2 years ago until he started dropping balls ala TO.

you better hope newman gets healthy because that secondary is getting torched beyond belief........anthony henry, mike jenkins, roy "i changed by numberbecause i suck" williams are ALL liabilities........

dont even need to mention all the issues with the offense..............they had to go get another receiver because they are underachieving beyondbelief...........

And YES T-%@% sabotaged his only chance in philly because if he kept his damn mouth shut the eagles would have went right back to the bowl and won without adoubt in my mind................sorry , but belecheat knew most of the eagles defensive calls and they were not gonna lose that game LOL.....so in all realitythe eagles had NO chance to finish off the pats in that game....

IF brad johnson is that good how come you will only win 2 out of 3?................Mr. super bowl champ cant win in the meadowlands?....oh yeah, us washingtonfans already know that because his sorry @++ was behind center for us also.....

garrett will be yalls head coach next season because the girls wont even make the big game so that means big fat wade is OUT!!!!

maybe next year guys....................that hard knocks series doesn't guarantee a superbowl

lol is this ryan ryan? the same dude who held some shoes for me at lake forest?

roy williams isnt a difference maker? LOL he instantly becomes the best #2 receiver in the NFL and only his teammate and maybe Plax are better ion the east ...this is not chad johnson and TJ houshamazilli ... this is two LEGIT #1's playing together on opposite sides of the ball ...

no excuses, just facts ... newman got burnt for 3 tds against the skins and upon realizing the ******** are garbage thought he may have a medical problem ...sure enough he played on a torn groin and sports hernia ...

TO > Phillys entire organization except for B West

I'm only saying we will win 2/3 because as we all know on any given sunday ... ... ... i mean you guys lost to the rams, do you want me to take that as youall suck or you all just laid an egg?

garrett blows

^^yeah its me man.....just bored at work effin with all the "boys" fans today...............LOL

TO aint likin the Roy Williams Acquisition.. Neither is Austin Miles....nor Patrick Creighton....

Miles Austin is goin to be Salty along with TO bringin in a dude who got paid more than both of them combined with his contract...

Like Whoa...

Originally Posted by RockDeep

TO aint likin the Roy Williams Acquisition.. Neither is Austin Miles....nor Patrick Creighton....

Miles Austin is goin to be Salty along with TO bringin in a dude who got paid more than both of them combined with his contract...

Like Whoa...
TO is as happy as anyone ... if you didnt notice, crayton hurd and austin have done everything they can to limit TO's numbers ... by sucking... we dont need crayton or austin or hurd to be happy because we have our number 2 now, if they wanna keep a job then they should keep trying hard to be the#3 ... i give the edge to austin

yeah i am back at here in VA
talkin to rock and ryan in the same post almost brings a tear to my eyes ... almost you bama !!! skins fans ...
roll.gif

because that secondary is getting torched beyond belief
eek.gif
eek.gif
Now I know I didn't just see a ******* fan talking about another teamssecondary being a liability did I?? Somebody please tell me thats not the case.

^^who torched our secondary except for Plax?..........TO, Holt, and Fitzgerald did very little damage against us............I admit Springs and Smoot aregetting old, but Rogers is having his best season as a pro and Landry is holding his own (except when Jacobs just ran right over his %%+).......

sorry yall paid clements all that money to be on a losing squad..............

you might be right ... we tend to lose to teams we should beat and beat teams we should have trouble with ... case in point, the skins game ... ole burgundyand yellow in the face

^^who torched our secondary except for Plax?..........TO, Holt, and Fitzgerald did very little damage against us............I admit Springs and Smoot are getting old, but Rogers is having his best season as a pro and Landry is holding his own (except when Jacobs just ran right over his %%+).......

Your lunchin champ. The saving grace for the Skins secondary this year is Horton, he's the only reason the Skins secondary has any hope this year. I saidfrom the get go that the Skins secondary was going to be the weakness of the Skins this year, you just watch and see. If you thought the Rams game was or isthe last game that the secondary causes the Skins to lose you got another thing coming. In regards to Rogers having his best season ever, we'll lets justsay that the kid in school thats been bringing home E's and F's for the last two years doesn't deserve a pat on the back for bringing home a reportcard of all D's. Yeah its an improvement over the years prior, but its still piss poor however. You dudes will be eating humble pie the days after 12/28
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

^^who torched our secondary except for Plax?..........TO, Holt, and Fitzgerald did very little damage against us............I admit Springs and Smoot are getting old, but Rogers is having his best season as a pro and Landry is holding his own (except when Jacobs just ran right over his %%+).......

Your lunchin champ. The saving grace for the Skins secondary this year is Horton, he's the only reason the Skins secondary has any hope this year. I said from the get go that the Skins secondary was going to be the weakness of the Skins this year, you just watch and see. If you thought the Rams game was or is the last game that the secondary causes the Skins to lose you got another thing coming. In regards to Rogers having his best season ever, we'll lets just say that the kid in school thats been bringing home E's and F's for the last two years doesn't deserve a pat on the back for bringing home a report card of all D's. Yeah its an improvement over the years prior, but its still piss poor however. You dudes will be eating humble pie the days after 12/28
wink.gif

you understand that would require JTO to NOT throw 3 picks in a game.... i swear we should just give it to Frank about 30 times a game... on a side note i justfound out the Niners claimed one of my High School teammates off waivers... Ahmad Brooks FTW!!! (as soon as he gets on the field that is)

Back
Top Bottom