Tony Yayo acts hard...and still doesn't get into the club.

Talk about a false sense of entitlement...
roll.gif

for all the jokes they were cracking they didn't get in... lames.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

roll.gif

lemme get it, you're talkin about a dude riding around in a 250 thousand dollar SUV outfitted with

level 4 bulletproof armor  who basically belittled a crew of security guards that resemble a NFL frontline and left on his own free will untouched is a lame?
laugh.gif
grin.gif

had someone of your stature done da same thing you would've vanished behind da club ala carlito's way.

roll.gif

lemme get it, you're talkin about a dude riding around in a 250 thousand dollar SUV outfitted with

level 4 bulletproof armor  who basically belittled a crew of security guards that resemble a NFL frontline and left on his own free will untouched is a lame?
laugh.gif
grin.gif

had someone of your stature done da same thing you would've vanished behind da club ala carlito's way.

yayo gonna be one of them old dudes sitting in dunkin donuts recounting his story to anyone who'll listen when he a senior citizen.....which is not too far off

"oh you dont got no glazed????..... %%# I been to Dubai!.....I had Bentleys!"

yayo gonna be one of them old dudes sitting in dunkin donuts recounting his story to anyone who'll listen when he a senior citizen.....which is not too far off

"oh you dont got no glazed????..... %%# I been to Dubai!.....I had Bentleys!"

Absolutely nothing interesting or funny happened in that vid.

This is thread worthy?

Do those 4 words EVER cross your mind?

Absolutely nothing interesting or funny happened in that vid.

This is thread worthy?

Do those 4 words EVER cross your mind?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

roll.gif

level 4 bulletproof armor� who basically belittled a crew of security guards that resemble a NFL frontline and left on his own free will untouched is a lame?
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Finally I agree with Ninjahood.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

roll.gif

level 4 bulletproof armor� who basically belittled a crew of security guards that resemble a NFL frontline and left on his own free will untouched is a lame?
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Finally I agree with Ninjahood.

Back
Top Bottom