Too Much Hype?

Galaxies easy. It was a decent shoe don't get me wrong but the mass hysteria it caused isn't worth it for any shoe. The Yeezys are coming up those Galaxies though it'll be interesting to see.

Originally Posted by KMante

Too early to ask honestly.

Im saying what do you think will be the most overhyped in general because most of the releases are already being hyped crazy like the military 4s and the breds

Originally Posted by bballermarkie

Galaxies easy. It was a decent shoe don't get me wrong but the mass hysteria it caused isn't worth it for any shoe. The Yeezys are coming up those Galaxies though it'll be interesting to see.

I can agree, personally i think the shoe is ugly and people only get them to sell em. How many people you see that bought the yeezys and ACTUALLY still have them....lol everybody gets them just to sell!

Originally Posted by bballermarkie

This.I still have the OG in neon royal and i Think tge galaxies are overrated.

Originally Posted by imthagentleman

Im saying what do you think will be the most overhyped in general because most of the releases are already being hyped crazy like the military 4s and the breds
Oh okay thanks for clarification. 

Military IV's get the least amount of hype out of the four OG colorways.

The Bred IV's, the Olympic VI's and the Olympic pack will have a crazy amount of hype. The Bred XI's will take the cake in terms of Jordan releases.

I don't really know, just guessing.

Oh okay thanks for clarification. 

Military IV's get the least amount of hype out of the four OG colorways.

The Bred IV's, the Olympic VI's and the Olympic pack will have a crazy amount of hype. The Bred XI's will take the cake in terms of Jordan releases.

I don't really know, just guessing.

Yea i think the breds will be overhyped, they were just released a few years ago, I honeslty wanted the cocaine 11s to come out, but being the breds they will get super hyped

The Galaxy foams are the most hyped release to date...
The Yeezy 2s will be the most hyped release of all time when they drop -I can honestly see people loosing their lives that day if they're not careful 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

The Yeezy 2s will be the most hyped release of all time when they drop -I can honestly see people loosing their lives that day if they're not careful 
30t6p3b.gif

I agree and its so sad because almost everyone that will get those yeezys get them just to resell. The shoes are ugly IMO and how many people you know that bought the yeezys and ACTUALLY still have them.....

30t6p3b.gif

I agree and its so sad because almost everyone that will get those yeezys get them just to resell. The shoes are ugly IMO and how many people you know that bought the yeezys and ACTUALLY still have them.....

i think the OG yeezys are hot! idk what you're talking about when you say that, i know alot of people that have yeezys and didnt buy for resell. alot of people have a couple pairs on ice too....wish i could get a pair of the blink yeezys 
but yes, the yeezy 2s are ugly! nothing like the first 

Originally Posted by RickJamez

30t6p3b.gif

i think the OG yeezys are hot! idk what you're talking about when you say that, i know alot of people that have yeezys and didnt buy for resell. alot of people have a couple pairs on ice too....wish i could get a pair of the blink yeezys 
but yes, the yeezy 2s are ugly! nothing like the first 

thats why i said IMO, i personally think that they are ugly and overhyped just because they are kanyes collabo.

30t6p3b.gif

This post sums it up.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

30t6p3b.gif

This post sums it up.
I honestly would be shocked if no one did. People were getting stabbed, shot, killed for some GR's but that shoe will be nuts.
I want ZERO part of that camping, maybe try my luck online haha.

yeezy 2 arent even onn my radar. i think they are ugly. i have a pair of og net net and i like them. its a great quality shoe. yeezy 2 are just too busy for me

Damn I thought I was one of the few that thought those Yeezy's are ugly !#% hell. The first time I heard of Air Yeezy's I was like *!+ is this? Then I googled it, saw it, was like NO!

By far the yeezy 2 is going to be the most hyped shoe for this year.... Bred 11's are going to be up there too but those resellers are going to get a lot of $$$ for the yeezys.

Back
Top Bottom