Top 10 Beatles Songs?

My favorite band of all time. If you haven't listened to them, I strongly suggest you should�
laugh.gif

Truly exceptional music. They made all kinds of songs and thus can fit any mood.�

10 favorite songs (in order):

My favorite band of all time. If you haven't listened to them, I strongly suggest you should�
laugh.gif

Truly exceptional music. They made all kinds of songs and thus can fit any mood.�

10 favorite songs (in order):

listenin now just cause. first song was alright...first time ive ever listened to the beatles, or this kind of music...unless its been on an a burgerking commercial or something.

2nd song i heard when Prince did a guitar solo on it...

all in all im givin it a try :smile:

listenin now just cause. first song was alright...first time ive ever listened to the beatles, or this kind of music...unless its been on an a burgerking commercial or something.

I see no Yellow Submarine or 8 Days A Week.

This thread does remind me I need to go on a Beatles marathon of all their albums again.

I see no Yellow Submarine or 8 Days A Week.

This thread does remind me I need to go on a Beatles marathon of all their albums again.

Probably not going to get many responses on here lol....but I pretty much like all the Beatles material from Rubber Soul and beyond. Before that sounds great and all but to me, music sounds a little bit outdated. Lyrics are timeless in all their songs though. I even love the urban legend that Paul died in late '66 and was secretly replaced by a look a like and sound a like. That they left hints about his death in Sgt Peppers and albums after. Paul/Faul. The websites about it are funny.

Probably not going to get many responses on here lol....but I pretty much like all the Beatles material from Rubber Soul and beyond. Before that sounds great and all but to me, music sounds a little bit outdated. Lyrics are timeless in all their songs though. I even love the urban legend that Paul died in late '66 and was secretly replaced by a look a like and sound a like. That they left hints about his death in Sgt Peppers and albums after. Paul/Faul. The websites about it are funny.

damn just 10? that's kinda hard
03e15cef99a12ee6bbd03219196dd61dd9b05d1.gif

1. I Love Her (She's So Heavy)
2. Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds
3.While My Guitar Gently Weeps
4. Eleanor Rigby
5. Polythene Pam
6. I Am the Walrus
7. Day Tripper
8. Magical Mystery Tour
9. With A Little Help From My Friends
10. Come Together

Honorable mention to A Hard Day's Night and Paperback Writer

damn just 10? that's kinda hard
03e15cef99a12ee6bbd03219196dd61dd9b05d1.gif

1. I Love Her (She's So Heavy)
2. Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds
3.While My Guitar Gently Weeps
4. Eleanor Rigby
5. Polythene Pam
6. I Am the Walrus
7. Day Tripper
8. Magical Mystery Tour
9. With A Little Help From My Friends
10. Come Together

Honorable mention to A Hard Day's Night and Paperback Writer

Choosing 10 songs was definitely a tough task
laugh.gif

Wish more people on here listened to them though. 

jthagreat wrote:

Good to see you expanding your music tastes my dude. Surprised to see you didn't like 'In My Life' though 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom