Top 10 cities Gen Z is moving to Vol. not NYC or LA

Nashville is cool if you’re coming from a smaller city. But if you’re used to major city living, it’s kinda lacking in comparison. Still a decent spot though, even though it’s growing way faster than the infrastructure can keep up with.

Also be prepared for lots of those types of white women. It’s not called white woman Wakanda for nothing.

Nashville is cool if you’re coming from a smaller city. But if you’re used to major city living, it’s kinda lacking in comparison. Still a decent spot though, even though it’s growing way faster than the infrastructure can keep up with.

Also be prepared for lots of those types of white women. It’s not called white woman Wakanda for nothing.

My brother went to Vandy. It seems like a fun city but I got strange vibes from the white peoplw over there. Weird mix of country and hipster. Didnt know who I could trust. :lol:

E9C639D2-0512-4C68-B698-847D4E854754.gif

I'd say the same thing about Boston but it's too late. I think we might have the worst commute times in the entire country.
It's definitely up there .. I stayed in framingham for a few months... Was working in downtown Boston .. took me 1.5 hours to get home everyday... 😂

Back
Top Bottom