Top 10 lasting Vehicles goin over 200k VOL. SUV's/Trucks

In the market for an old SUV to haul the dogs around in that I can buy for a few grand. Would love an old 4runner but theyre still kinda pricey for a clean one

Explorers might be more my price range

Do an Expedition is gas mileage isn't important, they share parts with F-150s(most popular vehicle in the world) so stuff is dirt cheap.

i just called mopar, they said if you find any used regular SRT anything thats 48 months old and under and under 48k miles it'll still be eligible....

probably worth it for anyone's interested to go find one...that deal is straight Sprint unlimited plan good :lol:..

lifetime warranty unlimited miles, jesus....

I copped a 7/75000 joint a few years ago, I planned on upgrading the car but now I'll probably be in my car til I pay it off so I'm gonna call to see if I can upgrade.

For unlimited mileage warranty, you’ll definitely need it. Dodge/Chrysler products are known for major issues early on. 4/4 of my friends had a dodge vehicle and within 70-80k, major things started happening with the power train and transmission. They all moved on to Tacomas and Chevys. Couldn’t be happier.

I wonder if they knew about the unlimited mileage warranty, they would have stayed with Dodge although they probably would have been annoyed with the car staying in the shop all the time.

I wonder if they knew about the unlimited mileage warranty, they would have stayed with Dodge although they probably would have been annoyed with the car staying in the shop all the time

once you don't have to pay for those repairs most of da time it's no sweat off your back.

Yotaboys
IMG_20180325_082047_472.jpg

there's no reason to get anything but a Chrysler product as long as they offer that lifetime bumpee to bumper warranty...i been ready whats covered...its basically everything for lifffe. :pimp:

there's no reason to get anything but a Chrysler product as long as they offer that lifetime bumpee to bumper warranty...i been ready whats covered...its basically everything for lifffe. :pimp:

That's why I'm holding out for the new Grand Wagoneer. I need a larger SUV but unlimited mileage warranty is too good to pass up.

Looking at the Silverado.. or an older f150 (2012-2014) my 99 integra is slowly dying on Me

Thinking about getting a mid-sized SUV as my next whip. Any recommendations? Ford Edge is the top candidate as of right now.

I have an 03 Accord Ex that I keep tip top... 207k miles so far... I was tempted a couple of times to get a new car but now it's a game on how long this thing will go... Only "major" thing I've had to do is replace the catalytic converter a while back...

#3 :pimp:

My runner closing in on 160k

:pimp:

Ride it out :lol:

Definitely considering a 16-17 Camry this year to replace my 04 one.

Ride it out bro, ride it out till the end... F car payments don't get caught up NT'ers.

Lease if you want something nice otherwise get a good reliable car and build your wealth.

I would love a Toyota 4 Runner. Good to see American manufacturers dominate the list as far as SUVs and Trucks go

My brother just bought a 2018 Tacoma TRD Pro it’s clean as hell. Next one for me gonna be a Tacoma, 4 Runner or Tundra. Family has always been loyal to Toyota and I have too until I got this Santa Fe Sport. I’ll be going back after I’m done with this one haha.

Yeah, toyotas last forever. My brother bought a camry about 6 months ago. Might go toyota too since this 2002 acura mdx I have probably won’t last much longer.

Only thing about Toyotas is the bodies tend to rust too easily. I've had many of friends, co-worker, & acquaintances that have had FJs, 4Runners, Tacomas, Tundras, Camrys, etc all had parts of their bodies rust way too early...

Who are these folks holding on to cars for 10+ years?

Real life, I purchased my wife a 2005 Chevy Equinox for our 5th wedding anniversary, we kept up with the maintenance and everything, so in 2010 I purchased her another SUV and kept the Equinox for myself, kept up with the maintenance and had no problems, it was easy for me to maintain it and I kept it up. So in 2016 I got stationed in Bahrain and gave the Equinox to my daughter, she was involved in a accident at about 175,000 and totaled it, but had it not been for the accident the Equinox would have easily eclipsed 200k. Easily.

IMG_1081.JPG

I’ve never heard of a lifetime warranty on cars

so you saying I can get a Jeep Wrangler with that?

Back
Top Bottom