Top 10 Shoes of 2015

What brand did you feel like creating the best stuff in 2015?

• Nike/JB

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adidas

• Asics

• Saucony

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Whats up NT… Lets hear everyones top 10 shoes of 2015, can be ones you picked up or not..

Mine are all pickups..

1) Pirate Black 350 Boost

2) Cncpts x Asics Boston Tea Party

3) Triple White Ultra Boosts

4) Jordan 12 PSNY

5) Turtle Dove 350 Boost

6)  Jordan 10 OVO

7) Jordan Melo 11 Hebru Brantley

8) Cncpts x Asics 8 Ball

9) Air Max 0

10) Jordan 5 Supreme Camo

if i had an 11th it would probably go to the moon rock 350 boosts or dsm 1s, both great shoes… Tag 2 or 3 people who you'd like to hear from!!

A majority of my pickups this year were actually older releases, but for the purposes of this list, I'm just sticking with favorite pickups that were released in 2015 and a few pairs that I missed and might grab down the road. My list is also purely personal pickups/favorites, not what I think were the most significant releases of the year. If I were making a top 10 most significant releases list, stuff like the Yeezy Boosts (which I'm personally not a fan of) would be on it, but I'm only listing personal pickups/favorites.

No particular order:

Pickups
1. Remastered Jordan Retros (Chicago 1, Hare 7, Bordeaux 7. Aqua 8, Chicago 10)
2. Jordan XX9 Photo Reel
3. Kobe X HTM Race Car
4. Kobe X Elite Low iDs
5. Nike Cortez Forrest Gump
6. Asics Gel Lyte III Made in Japan
7. Saucony Grid 8000 Only in Tokyo
8. Nike Bruin Marty McFly
9. Nike Flight Huarache Laker
10. Nike Flyknit Max Multicolor

Wanted
1. Adidas Ultra Boost
2. Asics Gel Lyte III Formosa
3. Asics Gel Lyte V Da Vinci
4. Jordan I Shattered Backboard
5. Nike Pippen 1 Black/Red

Pearl Foamposites from the Class of '97 pack and the Kobe X Xmas, which I plan to pick up, might make my list too, but I need to see them in person first.

@s dubl @dmxgod ootherocoo ootherocoo @thapointguy

Last edited:
2 0 1 5 T O P 1 0 P I C K U P S

KOBE 8 "MAMBACURIAL"

72-10

KOBE X "HTM"

JORDAN x SUPREME "CAMO"

TRAINER CRUZ "HAYSTACK"

HOLOPOSITE

JORDAN x SUPREME "WHITE"

JORDAN x PSNY

JORDAN x OVO

JORDAN XIV "LANEY"

HONORABLE MENTION

Since this was my first year really stepping away from Nike primarily, I was able to discover some extremely dope pairs and appreciate some of the other brands that I had been overlooking for years. Still copped a Nike or two hear and there, but 90% of my 2015 pickups were from every brand except Nike, and I will say it's quite refreshing.

Below are my favorites from 2015 in no specific order:

HONORABLE MENTION: Adidas Ultra Boost: I'll admit, I came late to the party basically due to other pairs dropping always taking priority over them. But once I actually tried on a pair while on vacation, I understood what all the fuss was about.
View media item 1830449

Nike Air Force 1 High "OG Purple": For years I envied anyone I saw who had an original pair of these, so when Nike decided to give them a "retro" it was a no brainer for me.
View media item 1830450

Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago": A true to form Chicago retro? Now I can finally toss my 2013s
View media item 1830451

Adidas Yeezy Boost 350: Initially passed on the Turtle Doves, but once I saw how they could actually be worn (not dressed like Kanye) I wanted a pair. My wife gave birth the weekend of the Turtle Dove release, so I was pretty much unable to try to cop especially since the hospital wifi was horrid. But once pictures of the Pirate Blacks were revealed, I knew I had to have a pair. Long story short, I basically scored a pair online from Adidas, and got lucky on another pair locally which I then traded for Turtle Doves.
View media item 1830452

Titolo x Reebok Ventilator "Desert Dawn": A very dope color way on a very under appreciated shoe. I think that had this color way been on their Aspics 25th anniversary collab, they would've been better received.
View media item 1830453

J. Crew x New Balance 998 "Hilltop Blue": Such a wearable color way with incredible quality. These were also my first New Balance 998s.
View media item 1830454

Packer Shoes x Raekwon x Diadora N 9000 "Purple Tape": For nostalgic reasons alone, these had to be copped. Also makes it easy when the shoe is actually dope as hell.
View media item 1830455

Nikelab Air Force 1 CMFT SP: A pretty random drop that I was glad that I was online for at the right time. Quality is dope and it's a nice versatile color way.
View media item 1830456

Size? x Asics Gel Lyte III "Iris": An unofficial 25th anniversary drop, I'm still shocked at how overlooked these go simply because of promotion and backstory. By far my favorite Asics pickup of the year
View media item 1830457

Sneaker Freaker x Saucony Grid 9000 SD "Kushwacker": If it's not obvious by now, I have a thing for purple sneakers. Was all about these since teaser pics leaked and was lucky enough to cop during the initial online drop.
View media item 1830458

Nike Flyknit Racer "Multicolor 2.0": Wasn't paying those ridiculous prices for the 1.0s under any circumstances, so when news dropped of the 2.0s, that was right up my alley. First time the SNKRS app came through for me too so I was stoked.
View media item 1830459

Over half of my list was beyond easily attainable. 4 pairs are still readily available as I type this.

Back
Top Bottom