Top 10 WWE Superstar Returns

The Undertaker was the best imo I remember me and My Cousin basically pissing ourselves because it was completely unexpected and there was no hype which madeit
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bkzkurse

Very few can compare to this - with that stupid countdown hyping everyone up for like 6 months then the rumors - it was pretty sick
Greatest debut of all time...
pimp.gif

I remember watching it live going
eek.gif
...they had built up the countdown thing for a while.

nWo!!! those were the days... but i remember the first time i saw the new sting with the black and white.. Priceless

Abdullah the Butcher WCW early 90s.

Mr. Fuju brought a big refrigerator box out ringside and no one knew what it was about. Then after the two dudes were done fighting (forgot which two) the boxbroke open and the butcher ran out. Scariest dude in all of wrestling.

dude triple hhh was on that balco regimen. i remember when he was just a jabroni looking dude then he got all SSJ3

I'm not mad at Cena being #1.... since that managed to avoid internet leaks. That threw EVERYBODY for a surprise.

Originally Posted by bkzkurse

Very few can compare to this - with that stupid countdown hyping everyone up for like 6 months then the rumors - it was pretty sick
swagger on a hundred trillion

List op posted was wack, here are a couple of my favs. But both of Jerichos are tops.

when stone cold returned to be in the rocks corner at backlash 2000 has gotta be up there. place was going crazy
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom