Top 100 Air Jordan's Of All Time

My # 1

video-004570.jpg

How Carmines are above these, I'll never know.

The Ugly black/green 13s over the 23 Stealth? This is a bad list so many things I can't agree with whats goes higher then what.

Sadly 16-23 get barely any love

The Ugly black/green 13s over the 23 Stealth? This is a bad list so many things I can't agree with whats goes higher then what.

Sadly 16-23 get barely any love

nobodys top 100 will be the same because trust me the 22's arent anywhere in my top 100 but there list isnt bad, i wouldn't have put the concords number one though. Im not big on the 11s, the 3s and 5s are the best jordan IMO so black cement 3s are king

nobodys top 100 will be the same because trust me the 22's arent anywhere in my top 100 but there list isnt bad, i wouldn't have put the concords number one though. Im not big on the 11s, the 3s and 5s are the best jordan IMO so black cement 3s are king

Originally Posted by scoop99

Originally Posted by BIGBEN1986

you kids have to understand why the air jordan 11 is number 1. forget the patent leather for a second. lets talk about the air jordan 9 and 10 which i clearly remember did not do well at all. and the reason why is simple. mike wasn't playing. people had them but far in between. while mike was out playing baseball. Penny hardaway and shaquille o'neal were dominating. mike hints a comeback and he does. now mike facing a young penny hardaway they are both compared. the out come is that this kid penny is "better, faster" than mike. it proved well when the bulls and the magic faced off in the play offs and Jordan being eliminated. i forgot which game but mike was stripped from behind by nick Anderson while wearing the concord 11 in Orlando. so here comes the summer mike works out gets into better shape and the bulls go on a tear on the league winning 72-10 and winning their 4th nba championship. the reason for the 11 like tinker Hatfield once said. is because this shoe represented mikes comeback, the way mike took the game back to basics, how he involved his team..............this air Jordan 11 was mikes new beginning the second beginning that left my generation till this day in awe and wishing it never finished.

My thought exactly!!!
pimp.gif

I remember that game like it was yesterday
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. This new generation will never understand... this was more than just a shoe with patent leather.

Originally Posted by scoop99

Originally Posted by BIGBEN1986

you kids have to understand why the air jordan 11 is number 1. forget the patent leather for a second. lets talk about the air jordan 9 and 10 which i clearly remember did not do well at all. and the reason why is simple. mike wasn't playing. people had them but far in between. while mike was out playing baseball. Penny hardaway and shaquille o'neal were dominating. mike hints a comeback and he does. now mike facing a young penny hardaway they are both compared. the out come is that this kid penny is "better, faster" than mike. it proved well when the bulls and the magic faced off in the play offs and Jordan being eliminated. i forgot which game but mike was stripped from behind by nick Anderson while wearing the concord 11 in Orlando. so here comes the summer mike works out gets into better shape and the bulls go on a tear on the league winning 72-10 and winning their 4th nba championship. the reason for the 11 like tinker Hatfield once said. is because this shoe represented mikes comeback, the way mike took the game back to basics, how he involved his team..............this air Jordan 11 was mikes new beginning the second beginning that left my generation till this day in awe and wishing it never finished.

My thought exactly!!!
pimp.gif

I remember that game like it was yesterday
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. This new generation will never understand... this was more than just a shoe with patent leather.

you guys act like there's some kind of perfect list floating around out there. sure, you can leave your opinions, that's fine, but stop complaining or getting angry at the ones published.

you guys act like there's some kind of perfect list floating around out there. sure, you can leave your opinions, that's fine, but stop complaining or getting angry at the ones published.

Back
Top Bottom