Top 23 Jordan Accounts Worldwide - Where are they?

Simple questions deserve simple answers. I know countless others have asked this question before. Where are these "23" stores? With the release 3weeks away I would think this list is available to those in the know. I wish I had the patience to browse the entire XX3 Post, but I don't If youdon't know then don't flame. If it has been posted, put the link in the reply and mods can lock it up.

There's one way that this question can be answered once and for all. NTer's, call your local urban accounts and ask

them if they will have them. If they are gonna have them, post it in the 2008 update thread by BRIM.

I've been thinking the same thing. Do you think Eastbay will be one since they are a huge account and have gotten all the other LS and limited Jordanreleases. I hope so because I know San Diego won't have one of the top 23 stores.

^
laugh.gif
the most obvious ones. I think the jordan store in hong kong? is top23
19 more to go

According to the XX3 post NO NikeTowns will get them.

And I agree, if you are in the market for purchasing the white/blue XX3, calling your local urban accounts is the best bet right now. I think we'llactually get more specific info soon.

Originally Posted by jc619er

Do you think Eastbay will be one since they are a huge account and have gotten all the other LS and limited Jordan releases.
Eastbay is not an account. Its Foot Lockers catalog division.

G says that Jumpman23 will have a list of stores that will be carrying the Limited XX3 once the website is updated.

The resell value on these will be crazy high.
I'm not going to even try to get these

Back
Top Bottom