Top 30 Lebron's to Date

[h1]#20 Air Force 1 "QuestLove"[/h1]
video-001529.jpg

We begin our list with these special Air Force 1's designed by music artist QuestLove. You should remember these from our previous Top Artist Collabs list. Designed with a green cement print, it was a radical twist to the classic design that made them a must have mention.

[h1]#19 Nike Air Trainer SC Low Cement[/h1]
video-001530.jpg

These limited edition Bo Jackson trainers were apart of the Nike Skin Pack where select Nike models were designed with various materials. Featuring grey cement print throughout  the shoe, it was a great mix of the unique cement print design on a classic Nike model.

[h1]#18 Nike 112 Pack[/h1]
video-001561.jpg

The Nike 112 Pack by DJ Clark Kent features the Air Force 1, Air Max 1 and the Air Trainer 1. Each sneaker featured the same colorway and an inversed cement print good enough for them to make our list. We would have included each sneaker individually but that would be unfair to the rest of the cement print sneakers out there.

[h1]#17 Nike Air Max 97 "Kashima Antlers"[/h1]
video-001536.jpg

The Kashima Antlers Japanese Soccer team had 3 pairs of Air Max's designed for them. These Air Max 97's were created with cement print throughout the shoe and came out pretty 

[h1]#16 Air Jordan Spizike[/h1]
video-001541.jpg

For those of you who dont know, Spike Lee played a major role in the Air Jordan commercials during the late 1980s and early 90s. He acted under his alter ego Mars Blackmon and starred in the original Air Jordan III commercial. Spike continued to do commercials for Jordan all the way until the Air Jordan VI. Jordan Brand released the Spizikes as a way to not only pay tribute to Spike Lee but to begin fusing its classic sneakers. Although the Cement Print featured on the sneaker was minimally redesigned to spell out Spike, they still do the job as a great Cement Print sneaker.

[h1]#15 Nike Jordan Dunk "Cement"[/h1]
video-001562.jpg

Nike released a series of Jordan inspired Dunks in 2007. These were inspired by the Air Jordan III, which featured the classic cement print and a pre-aged midsole.

[h1]#14 Air Jordan I "Levis"[/h1]
video-001528.jpg

Jordan Brand teamed up with Levi's to put together these limited edition Air Jordan 1's. Limited to only 2,323 pairs they featured a denim cement print combined with red leather. Although it was not the traditional cement print we are acustomed to it was original to say the least.

[h1]#13 Air Jordan III "Flips"[/h1]
video-001560.jpg

The first Air Jordan III to make our list, it was this model which first featured the classic cement print. Jordan Brand reversed the original white cement III's and made these reverse Flipped ones which feature a cement print base rather than a leather base.

[h1]#12 Nike Air Max 95 "Sole Collector Cowboy Special"[/h1]
video-001563.jpg

Sole Collector released these Cowboy Air Max 95's which were originally a Nike ID design. Individually numbered, only 300 pairs were produced. If you take a good look at these you will see the dark cement print which these feature.

[h1]#11 Air Jordan III "Cool Grey"[/h1]
video-001544.jpg

Released as a Jordan Lifestyle sneaker, these 3's brought the notorious Cool Grey colorway to an already classic model, proving that cool grey looks right on just about any sneaker. With a deeply printed cement, the print made these Cool Grey III's even more of a stand out.

[h1]#10 Nike Dunk SB High "De La Soul"[/h1]
video-001531.jpg

Another sneaker that was on another one of our lists, these De La Soul Highs were designed by the music group and featured a holographic image of their album cover art "3 Feet High and Rising". More importantly the sneakers had a dark green cement print around the toe area and into the mid section of the sneaker, we just couldnt leave these off the list.

[h1]#9 Air Jordan XI IE Low Black/Varsity Red[/h1]
video-001542.jpg

Released as the lowtop version to the Air Jordan XI, the low version was missing the XI's most appealing detail, patent leather. Instead they featured elephant print and although the print isnt neccasarily cement its a recreation of the classic print from the Jordan III's.

[h1]#8 Air Jordan XI IE Low White/Zen Grey[/h1]
video-001543.jpg

The second Jordan XI IE colorway were these White and Zen Grey. Just like the black version they featuring elephant print rather than actual cement, but the print was originally designed to resemble the classic cement design.

[h1]#7 Air Max 1 "Atmos[/h1]
video-001540.jpg

Released in 2007, Tokyo sneaker store Atmos designed these Air Max 1's to feature the classic Cement Print. With rumored production numbers being under 5000 it added to the incentive that these should be a must own Cement Print sneaker.

[h1]#6 Air Jordan III "Fire Red"[/h1]
video-001537.jpg

We finally reach an original colorway of the Air Jordan III on our countdown list. These Fire Red III's feature a darker cement print as opposed to its other Jordan III counter parts but still a classic cement print nonetheless. Re-released in 2006 after almost 2 decades of waiting, the Fire Red IIIs are a must have cement print sneaker.

[h1]#5 Air Jordan III "True Blue's"[/h1]
video-001538.jpg

We couldnt conduct this list without including the True Blue III's, especially after including the Fire Red's. Some might argue that the Fire Red III's are a bit better but they can be switched up in order as both are classic sneakers. These were re-retro'd for a second time in limited quantities back in 2009 and have a rumored third retro scheduled for this summer, just like most Air Jordan III's, they can never be released too many times.

[h1]#4 Nike Dunk SB Supreme Black Cement[/h1]
video-001539.jpg

Released in collaboration with skateboard shop Supreme. Released with a second pair which is a white cement colorway, they were designed to mimic both the white and black cement Air Jordan III's and were limited to only 500 pairs worldwide and released only in Supreme Skateboard Shops.

[h1]#3 Nike Dunk SB Supreme Low "White Cement"[/h1]
video-001527.jpg

The second pair of dunks designed by skateboard shop Supreme, fully incorporating cement print throughout its design. Limited to only 500 pairs worldwide, these are one of the greatest dunks as well as one of the best cement print sneakers of all time.

[h1]#2 Air Jordan III "Black Cement"[/h1]
video-001526.jpg

The Black Cement Air Jordan III's can easily be the greatest sneaker of all time. A few levels above the previous two Jordan III colorways on our list, these and the white cements were revolutionary to say the least. The Black Cement colorway have been a long time favorite for celebrities and sneakerheads alike, with a rumored December re-release it would be the 4th time we would see them retro'd, second most behind the Black and Red Air Jordan I's.

[h1]#1 Air Jordan III "White Cement"[/h1]
video-001525.jpg

Its only right that the original cement sneaker tops our list. Most famously remembered for the 1988 Slam Dunk contest where Jordan did the infamous free throw line dunk sporting these white cement III's. Instantly becoming classics, they have gone on to be notoriously famous for the cement print design as well what led to the creation of the Mars Blackmon character played by Spike Lee in the original Air Jordan Commercials. With the recent re-retro, it marks the third time an Air Jordan has had 3 general re-releases in one colorway behind the Black Cement III's and the Black and Red Air Jordan 1's which each have had 4. Its safe to say that we can never get enough of this shoe.

[h1]#20 Air Force 1 "QuestLove"[/h1]
video-001529.jpg

We begin our list with these special Air Force 1's designed by music artist QuestLove. You should remember these from our previous Top Artist Collabs list. Designed with a green cement print, it was a radical twist to the classic design that made them a must have mention.

[h1]#19 Nike Air Trainer SC Low Cement[/h1]
video-001530.jpg

These limited edition Bo Jackson trainers were apart of the Nike Skin Pack where select Nike models were designed with various materials. Featuring grey cement print throughout  the shoe, it was a great mix of the unique cement print design on a classic Nike model.

[h1]#18 Nike 112 Pack[/h1]
video-001561.jpg

The Nike 112 Pack by DJ Clark Kent features the Air Force 1, Air Max 1 and the Air Trainer 1. Each sneaker featured the same colorway and an inversed cement print good enough for them to make our list. We would have included each sneaker individually but that would be unfair to the rest of the cement print sneakers out there.

[h1]#17 Nike Air Max 97 "Kashima Antlers"[/h1]
video-001536.jpg

The Kashima Antlers Japanese Soccer team had 3 pairs of Air Max's designed for them. These Air Max 97's were created with cement print throughout the shoe and came out pretty 

[h1]#16 Air Jordan Spizike[/h1]
video-001541.jpg

For those of you who dont know, Spike Lee played a major role in the Air Jordan commercials during the late 1980s and early 90s. He acted under his alter ego Mars Blackmon and starred in the original Air Jordan III commercial. Spike continued to do commercials for Jordan all the way until the Air Jordan VI. Jordan Brand released the Spizikes as a way to not only pay tribute to Spike Lee but to begin fusing its classic sneakers. Although the Cement Print featured on the sneaker was minimally redesigned to spell out Spike, they still do the job as a great Cement Print sneaker.

[h1]#15 Nike Jordan Dunk "Cement"[/h1]
video-001562.jpg

Nike released a series of Jordan inspired Dunks in 2007. These were inspired by the Air Jordan III, which featured the classic cement print and a pre-aged midsole.

[h1]#14 Air Jordan I "Levis"[/h1]
video-001528.jpg

Jordan Brand teamed up with Levi's to put together these limited edition Air Jordan 1's. Limited to only 2,323 pairs they featured a denim cement print combined with red leather. Although it was not the traditional cement print we are acustomed to it was original to say the least.

[h1]#13 Air Jordan III "Flips"[/h1]
video-001560.jpg

The first Air Jordan III to make our list, it was this model which first featured the classic cement print. Jordan Brand reversed the original white cement III's and made these reverse Flipped ones which feature a cement print base rather than a leather base.

[h1]#12 Nike Air Max 95 "Sole Collector Cowboy Special"[/h1]
video-001563.jpg

Sole Collector released these Cowboy Air Max 95's which were originally a Nike ID design. Individually numbered, only 300 pairs were produced. If you take a good look at these you will see the dark cement print which these feature.

[h1]#11 Air Jordan III "Cool Grey"[/h1]
video-001544.jpg

Released as a Jordan Lifestyle sneaker, these 3's brought the notorious Cool Grey colorway to an already classic model, proving that cool grey looks right on just about any sneaker. With a deeply printed cement, the print made these Cool Grey III's even more of a stand out.

[h1]#10 Nike Dunk SB High "De La Soul"[/h1]
video-001531.jpg

Another sneaker that was on another one of our lists, these De La Soul Highs were designed by the music group and featured a holographic image of their album cover art "3 Feet High and Rising". More importantly the sneakers had a dark green cement print around the toe area and into the mid section of the sneaker, we just couldnt leave these off the list.

[h1]#9 Air Jordan XI IE Low Black/Varsity Red[/h1]
video-001542.jpg

Released as the lowtop version to the Air Jordan XI, the low version was missing the XI's most appealing detail, patent leather. Instead they featured elephant print and although the print isnt neccasarily cement its a recreation of the classic print from the Jordan III's.

[h1]#8 Air Jordan XI IE Low White/Zen Grey[/h1]
video-001543.jpg

The second Jordan XI IE colorway were these White and Zen Grey. Just like the black version they featuring elephant print rather than actual cement, but the print was originally designed to resemble the classic cement design.

[h1]#7 Air Max 1 "Atmos[/h1]
video-001540.jpg

Released in 2007, Tokyo sneaker store Atmos designed these Air Max 1's to feature the classic Cement Print. With rumored production numbers being under 5000 it added to the incentive that these should be a must own Cement Print sneaker.

[h1]#6 Air Jordan III "Fire Red"[/h1]
video-001537.jpg

We finally reach an original colorway of the Air Jordan III on our countdown list. These Fire Red III's feature a darker cement print as opposed to its other Jordan III counter parts but still a classic cement print nonetheless. Re-released in 2006 after almost 2 decades of waiting, the Fire Red IIIs are a must have cement print sneaker.

[h1]#5 Air Jordan III "True Blue's"[/h1]
video-001538.jpg

We couldnt conduct this list without including the True Blue III's, especially after including the Fire Red's. Some might argue that the Fire Red III's are a bit better but they can be switched up in order as both are classic sneakers. These were re-retro'd for a second time in limited quantities back in 2009 and have a rumored third retro scheduled for this summer, just like most Air Jordan III's, they can never be released too many times.

[h1]#4 Nike Dunk SB Supreme Black Cement[/h1]
video-001539.jpg

Released in collaboration with skateboard shop Supreme. Released with a second pair which is a white cement colorway, they were designed to mimic both the white and black cement Air Jordan III's and were limited to only 500 pairs worldwide and released only in Supreme Skateboard Shops.

[h1]#3 Nike Dunk SB Supreme Low "White Cement"[/h1]
video-001527.jpg

The second pair of dunks designed by skateboard shop Supreme, fully incorporating cement print throughout its design. Limited to only 500 pairs worldwide, these are one of the greatest dunks as well as one of the best cement print sneakers of all time.

[h1]#2 Air Jordan III "Black Cement"[/h1]
video-001526.jpg

The Black Cement Air Jordan III's can easily be the greatest sneaker of all time. A few levels above the previous two Jordan III colorways on our list, these and the white cements were revolutionary to say the least. The Black Cement colorway have been a long time favorite for celebrities and sneakerheads alike, with a rumored December re-release it would be the 4th time we would see them retro'd, second most behind the Black and Red Air Jordan I's.

[h1]#1 Air Jordan III "White Cement"[/h1]
video-001525.jpg

Its only right that the original cement sneaker tops our list. Most famously remembered for the 1988 Slam Dunk contest where Jordan did the infamous free throw line dunk sporting these white cement III's. Instantly becoming classics, they have gone on to be notoriously famous for the cement print design as well what led to the creation of the Mars Blackmon character played by Spike Lee in the original Air Jordan Commercials. With the recent re-retro, it marks the third time an Air Jordan has had 3 general re-releases in one colorway behind the Black Cement III's and the Black and Red Air Jordan 1's which each have had 4. Its safe to say that we can never get enough of this shoe.

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Too many LeBron Vs in that list for my liking.
Yeah...I don't see how they could have so many Vs, but leave off a classic like the NYC Graffiti IVs. 

Yeah...I don't see how they could have so many Vs, but leave off a classic like the NYC Graffiti IVs. 

Originally Posted by Wayne141

I was debating on whether or not I should have added those, but I think the Big Apple VI's and the pinstripe V's were enough to suffice the New York Lebron's.

I was debating on whether or not I should have added those, but I think the Big Apple VI's and the pinstripe V's were enough to suffice the New York Lebron's.

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Yeah, I mean, when you get down to it, it's really personal opinion. But for me, I think the NYC IVs are easily top 3 in his entire line, but I agree that those other 2 NYC based shoes are pretty dope too. He should've gone to NY just for the colorways we would've gotten...or seen teaser pics of but be totally unavailable to the public lol

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Yeah, I mean, when you get down to it, it's really personal opinion. But for me, I think the NYC IVs are easily top 3 in his entire line, but I agree that those other 2 NYC based shoes are pretty dope too. He should've gone to NY just for the colorways we would've gotten...or seen teaser pics of but be totally unavailable to the public lol

We've still gotten Knick colorway kicks for the last few lebron's with the hardwoods and birthdays.

Back
Top Bottom