Top 30 Low Cut Air Jordan's

There are some Air Jordans that never should have been made as low-tops.
Shoes like the 5, 6, 8 and 12 look extremely aweful as lowcuts.

The best lowcuts ever made in my opinion are the AJ 18 lows in white/university blue and the white/lightnings,
followed by the AJ 18 lows in white/university blue.
I personally have the AJ 9 in white/navy, but i also prefer the hightops when talking about the AJ 9.

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

Originally Posted by kingofny04

#3 Air Jordan 17 "Lightning"
video-003617.jpg

Should've been #1

This is a disgrace....the lowtop xi columbia did not place why? And the air jordan 2 was number one? Lmao

This is a disgrace....the lowtop xi columbia did not place why? And the air jordan 2 was number one? Lmao

Originally Posted by MrWavez

If you looked through the list you would have seen them. I only posted some of the list, not the entire thing.

If you looked through the list you would have seen them. I only posted some of the list, not the entire thing.

Originally Posted by topnotchflip

#25 Air Jordan 16 White/Varsity Red
video-003629.jpg
these are
pimp.gif
 surprisingly comfortable to play ball in! beat mines to death. IMO this should be top 5 at least!

My favorite Jordan low. Looked high and low for a DS pair a couple years back. Gave up...

Originally Posted by topnotchflip

#25 Air Jordan 16 White/Varsity Red
video-003629.jpg
these are
pimp.gif
 surprisingly comfortable to play ball in! beat mines to death. IMO this should be top 5 at least!

My favorite Jordan low. Looked high and low for a DS pair a couple years back. Gave up...

grin.gif
 you right. but still #14 tho?
30t6p3b.gif

grin.gif
 you right. but still #14 tho?
30t6p3b.gif

all of the new lows just simply suck., nothing beats my air jordan 1 low from 85 and the air jordan 2 low from 86 after that. yuk. like those 6's and the 8's horrible.

all of the new lows just simply suck., nothing beats my air jordan 1 low from 85 and the air jordan 2 low from 86 after that. yuk. like those 6's and the 8's horrible.

video-003617.jpg

Should've been #1
Funny how people say that now but when they dropped, they sat in the clearance section and stores couldn't GIVE their pairs away.

video-003617.jpg

Should've been #1
Funny how people say that now but when they dropped, they sat in the clearance section and stores couldn't GIVE their pairs away.

Back
Top Bottom