Top 5 Battle Rappers of all time. (Smack, Fight Klub, Grind Time, etc..)

Was good NT I'm new to the music forum and decided to make this thread cause I was arguin with a friend of mine about this and I wanted to see you guyslist... here's mine 1. Murda Mook 2. Serius Jones 3. Iron Solomon 4. Reed Dollaz 5. Jin

++%% is up with all of these top xx lists?
laugh.gif

BTW, I only know Serious Jones. funny fellow.

I think some of these "new" cats would eat mook up...I.E. Conceited...Arsonal...ect ect...IDK though

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

mook is the GOAT of battling. it's not up for debate.
_ please

He recycles lines like crazy

lux ate him up
millz ate him up
arty ate him up

mmm their is a guy who now is a young money flunky, who at one point was one of the best underground spitters in NY. In Fact he was the one who made smackbattles pop in the first place, and he also ate Mook. Dudes are disrespecting millz nowadays

Look up Conceited on YouTube....Son is a beast
laugh.gif
Punch lines for DAYS....I just dont like his Hype man...son is corny as hell

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

laugh.gif
Fam, I feel the EXACT same way.
Son is OD annoying. All that eat him, and barking gets old.
Conceited is nice though.

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

mook is the GOAT of battling. it's not up for debate.
_ please

He recycles lines like crazy

lux ate him up
millz ate him up
arty ate him up
Add Serius to the list. Only reason Mook got the battle cause he had like 20 dudes behind him hypin up every word he said.

Dudes discussing a Top Battle Rapper of All time and not discussing Loaded Lux?
eek.gif

You notice don't NO battle rappers of past or present call his name out unless its in a good light. He has to be #1. That dude dont even battle no more hejust host battles & events cuz its too easy for him
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by youngjordan23

mmm their is a guy who now is a on young money flunky, who at one point was one of the best underground spitters in NY. In Fact he was the one who made smack battles pop in the first place, and he also ate Mook. Dudes are disrespecting millz nowadays

"aiyoo BIG am I trouble or what??"
eek.gif
eek.gif
ONE of the singlebest moments since battling really made a resurgence...

Serious Jones
T-Rex
Tec 9
Mook

Hon Mention
40 Cal
Joey Jihad
Reed Dollaz
Sam Scarfo

laugh.gif
Con's gun talk and metaphor game is top notch, but I just can't take him seriously. He looks like he's like 5' 3"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

Yeah that's him
laugh.gif

lux is that dude
smh.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

what battle rapper you know made a ___ give up during a battle.

Millz was cool but he aint put in enough work and Conceited def is going to be a problem. He just getting warmed up
pimp.gif

I think it is really hard for a battle rapper to be ill for longer than a year.. i think now is conceited's time

no particular order: lux (sometimes too complex with the flow for a battle... raps like he has turrets), millz, serius jones, conceited.......................math (that 3rd round against rex still in my head)
overrated: Jin, Mook (i respect who he battled but he was only an animal when he lost to millz), dizaster, hollow da don
honorable mention: Reed Dollaz, Illmacculate, Thesaurus
underrated: cortez, dna, QP
basura: arsonal, head ice (iccccccccceeeeee!!!! he is funny though), rich dollarz
kill yourself your corny: young zm, t money bagz

Originally Posted by blknaitch

no love for "how it go to him Diddy" Castro?
laugh.gif

Son seriously thought he won that...
laugh.gif

Mook aint gonna battle them new cats because he tries to put himself on a invisible pedestal, thinking they're beneath him...

Originally Posted by blknaitch

no love for "how it go to him Diddy" Castro?
laugh.gif

Son seriously thought he won that...
laugh.gif

Mook aint gonna battle them new cats because he tries to put himself on a invisible pedestal, thinking they're beneath him...

And he was talkin ALL that *@!% when Cass pulled the SAME move on him (even thoCass actually had a legitimate career @ one point)

Back
Top Bottom