Black Supreme Lows
Heinys
Meidcom 2
Hawaii's
Flash Lows (Sooo underated)

and dont forget the skate or dies!!
sick.gif

grin.gif

dont have a top 5. i actually have less than 10 dunks in my collection(270+)

my top are

6af354fb89f48e3d1f696e0f8fb2f940d813278.pjpg

9a2258b81e85213e60c8fe4f51b3cecdbdcc24e.pjpg

102w677.jpg

2cegsn5.jpg

and the jordan 3 inspired dunks cl.

Originally Posted by cOuntrybOygOtHEaT

1. DUNKS

2. ARE

3. HYPE

4. BEAST

5. SNEAKERS
You have "i don't discriminate against people wearing fakes, but i myself do not support fakes in any way, shape, form, or fashion"on your "interesting facts about me spot..."

BUT YOU DISCRIMINATE ON DUNKS?!?!?!

Get outtta here with your wack comments!!!

Oh yeah by the way...

And these may not be the ones everyone NEEDS to have... but these are just my favorites...

both supreme lows. viotechs. what the dunks. nyc sc multi colored dunk. and yea they are mostly used by hypebeasts but hey I like all kinds of shoes. i'mactually getting tired of hearing this hypebeast name being thrown around all the time. Its not always like that. I like all kinds of shoes from pro keds tojordans. from nikes to reeboks. I guess the hyebeast can be taken out of them if somebody would jsut sit them down and teach them the ropes of history ofsneakers

1. De La Soul High
2. Hawaii
3. Money Cat Low
4. Lordeless (Shogo) Blazer
5. Jedi

My favorite SB and top in my collection

Notice I didn't mention the RAREST SB DUNKS/DUNKS.

because most people on here don't even have the sneakers that they listed.

People on this thread just be listing the rarest of the rarest. Might as well wave you magic wand and say Abracadabra while you at it.

PS. to the dude that posted the WU TANG DUNK GOLDEN ROD... wow, not everbody need them, it's impossible to get without spending a few grand.

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

both supreme lows. viotechs. what the dunks. nyc sc multi colored dunk. and yea they are mostly used by hypebeasts but hey I like all kinds of shoes. i'm actually getting tired of hearing this hypebeast name being thrown around all the time. Its not always like that. I like all kinds of shoes from pro keds to jordans. from nikes to reeboks. I guess the hyebeast can be taken out of them if somebody would jsut sit them down and teach them the ropes of history of sneakers
Well put my man...
smokin.gif

PS. to the dude that posted the WU TANG DUNK GOLDEN ROD... wow, not everbody need them, it's impossible to get without spending a few grand.

Read before you post... I specifically said "And these may not be the ones everyone NEEDS to have... but these are just my favorites..."

Yeah man I know they're super rare... I just posted the "ultimate" dunk collection in my own eyes, basically my favorite dunks... I was NOT byany means posting those shoes with the intent to make people think I have them or make people think they're wack for not having them... The only one I havefrom what I posted is the Brazil... Sorry to get you twisted...
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Read before you post... I specifically said "And these may not be the ones everyone NEEDS to have... but these are just my favorites... "

Yeah man I know they're super rare... I just posted the "ultimate" dunk collection in my own eyes, basically my favorite dunks... I was NOT by any means posting those shoes with the intent to make people think I have them or make people think they're wack for not having them... The only one I have from what I posted is the Brazil... Sorry to get you twisted...
embarassed.gif

Lol I know dude, and I wasn't even implying to you, their were like 10 people that posted the Wu Tang Goldenrod, how do you know I wastargeting you and not them?

In particular order.

1.- Black supreme sb low.

2.- Zoo york sb low.

3.- Co.jp brazil low.

4.- SBTG.

5.- HULKS HIGH'S.

top 5 dunk lows i have
1. heinekens
2. homers
3. tiffanys
4. barfs
5. jedis
*honarble mention - hunters, daktaris and ostirchs
top 5 dunk hi's i have
1. hazes
2. undefeated NL
3. unkles
4. '00 varsity royal/safety orange
5. sea crystals
honorable mention - dela souls, mf dooms and un heinekens

top 5 dunks lows i want
1. plums
2. hazes
3. supas
4. sbtg
5. flashs
top 5 dunk hi's i want
1. hulks
2. deftones/undeftones eitherway celtic green /black allday ftw
3. shima 2's
4. brazils
5. '00 usa

smh at the lists people posted, half the ppl here are too cheap or couldnt acquire some of these if they wanted to, heres my 5 and i already have most

Michigan
Goldenrod
Brazil
Viotech
Undefeated

carry on hypebeasts

Back
Top Bottom