Top 50 Lyricists(The Source Magazine)

Lupe at 49, I can't even listen to Lupe anymore but that's insane.
Hill being at 9?!?! HAHAHAHA

Someone saying Jay is number 1......can't be serious

LMAO at this list , garbage list right here

smh at Lupe being 49, Canibus being 44, GZA being 32

50 cent, Rick Ross, T.I. shouldn't even be on the list.

Rakim being #1 is right but most of the list is terrible

whoever made this list clearly never heard anything lupe has done besides radio singles

Lupe at 49?
eek.gif
roll.gif

Stopped reading after that.
laugh.gif

No Cee-lo?
indifferent.gif

No Big Boi?
indifferent.gif

T.I. Wayne and Rawse even being mentioned
indifferent.gif

This is laughable. RIP hip hop journalism.

1-4 is accurate

Wayne should be on the list behind lot of people tho.

They clearly just wanted a response from Lupe

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Matt53

You are outside your mind if you list Ye and weezy ahead of lupe fiasco
and I don't even like Lupe
goldenchild9 wrote:
2Pac over Em, Pun, 3K, Black Thought, Kweli, etc.

Rick Ross but no Beanie Sigel.

Hip-Hop journalism has been dead for a long time. SMH.

These

Originally Posted by Antidope

LOL JAY-Z not being #1

LOL Nas over JAY-Z

Terrible list is terrible. In the illustrious words of JAY-Z himself.... "First debuts a classic first album 4 mics/shoulda got a five but %%$@$@ lacked 4sight" Guess that still holds true today. More reason to continue to write The Source off. Doesnt even matter what the rest of the list looks like, this royal screw up ruins the entire thing.
laugh.gif
@ you being mad about that part of the list and then quoting those lyrics. Illmatic better than Jay's 1st 4 albums. How you gonna be mad when the ppl decide?

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

LOL JAY-Z not being #1

LOL Nas over JAY-Z

Terrible list is terrible. In the illustrious words of JAY-Z himself.... "First debuts a classic first album 4 mics/shoulda got a five but %%$@$@ lacked 4sight" Guess that still holds true today. More reason to continue to write The Source off. Doesnt even matter what the rest of the list looks like, this royal screw up ruins the entire thing.
laugh.gif
@ you being mad about that part of the list and then quoting those lyrics. Illmatic better than Jay's 1st 4 albums. How you gonna be mad when the ppl decide?

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
 No it wasnt. The quote wasnt limited to RD though, just showing that The Source messed up then and apparently theyre still messing up now, unless Nas' psuedo-intellectual, hypocritical, mish-mash struggle bars are what people consider great nowadays. I couldnt be mad at those people, if anything I feel sorry for them.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

LOL JAY-Z not being #1

LOL Nas over JAY-Z

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
 No it wasnt. The quote wasnt limited to RD though, just showing that The Source messed up then and apparently theyre still messing up now, unless Nas' psuedo-intellectual, hypocritical, mish-mash struggle bars are what people consider great nowadays. I couldnt be mad at those people, if anything I feel sorry for them.
Yes it is. Don't even front. You'd have to take best of the 1st 4 and put them on one joint to have the argument.

Given that your opinion is so bias I don't even think those ppl would waste time feeling sorry for you.

Went to #1. Nodded with approval.

Jay's #1 fan is mad!

To say his opinion is biased is an understatement. How can we even attempt to take it seriously.

Back
Top Bottom