Top 7 reasons to re-elect Obama

Originally Posted by Method Man

All hail Emperor Obama, Supreme Leader and Loving Dictator. May he guide your way home to a FEMA camp near you! Nice video Pig funny and enlightening, shows most of the outrage very nicely. NDAA all the way!
Speaking of subversion and trustworthiness... you really had to back yourself up using a clone account?  
Is that really the best way to make your point?

"The media's lying to you.  Ron Paul has tons of real support." 

[totally made up clone account] "That's right, Pig Love!  He sure does!  There's lots of us out there!  Stop being corporate puppets, you dummies!"

ventriloquist-2.png

If you want to encourage people to think for themselves... you probably shouldn't stoop to such crude manipulation strategies. 

roll.gif
     Nice accusation, I'm amused.

So after four years on NT, tonight at 7:09 I qouted two different people at the same time on two different accounts?

I actually know Unsayable Peak, he's a completely different dude I can assure you.
laugh.gif
 I can play StarWars with two characters at the same time too.

Aren't you like a head moderator or something? Excuse me for not being up on my NT.

I actually know Unsayable Peak, he's a completely different dude I can assure you.
I'm sure you do know him, since he posted 10 minutes after you from the exact same connection and just so happens to spend 90% of his posts co-sigining you:   
http://niketalk.com/search/text/uid/7040354

As one or both of you said recently: "This would be funny if it wasn't true. "

Did you stop and think I might work with the dude?

He's only on this board because he started looking at me posting at work.

We can prove this however you want.

HOW DID WE POST AT THE SAME TIME?

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

First of all, the posts were minutes apart.  Second, anyone so inclined could hit the "post" button simultaneously from two different accounts.  If anything, all that demonstrates is that you're consistently in the same place at the same time.  
Of course, it's perfectly plausible that coworkers would be in the same place at the same time.  I'd just be more inclined to believe that this truly is a work connection if you didn't use it to post at all hours of the day - and night.  It's the only connection either of you use.  

Surely, as an extremely suspicious person in your own right, you can appreciate my skepticism. 

Isn't that right, my ever-present counterpart who always agrees with me?  

fd815166a6befb22749a43a49f8de4eaf0bacec.jpg

Well, there you have it.  Strength in numbers. 

Originally Posted by shoediniDC

well duh meth they sit next to each other at work and lunch!

laugh.gif
  Cmon, he only has like 10 posts. I don't want to tell you what he thinks of NT.

I owe dude a lot, he got me this job and I was working at Borders. We get to do whatever

[/font]

Of course, it's perfectly plausible that coworkers would be in the same place at the same time.  I'd just be more inclined to believe that this truly is a work connection if you didn't use it to post at all hours of the day - and night.  It's the only connection either of you use.  

Surely, as an extremely suspicious person in your own right, you can appreciate my skepticism. 

I'm at home right now and I'm posting on my internet that I pay for.

I started this job about 2.5 years ago and have been posting on NT for a few years longer. I didn't even use the computer the first year at work.

I'm taking my lady out, I'll tell Peak to post something from his place later. I'll be back

Originally Posted by Pig Love

[/font]

I started this job about 2.5 years ago and have been posting on NT for a few years longer. I didn't even use the computer the first year at work.

I'm taking my lady out, I'll tell Peak to post something from his place later. I'll be back

HAHAHAHAHA!

Originally Posted by Pig Love

anigif_idc-17858-1311881440-1.gif

Back
Top Bottom