Top 8 stupid things PS3 haters say....(vid)

why do some console owners always need reassurance that their console is the best? if you enjoy it, you enjoy it. eff what everybody says.

my god this ps3 vs 360 is so played out. Buy what you want to buy. Within 5-6 years everyone will have both systems once they drop the price. I have a 360 andI was a Playstation fan boy. I have the money to buy a PS3 but their isnt a game on the PS3 that has trully wowed me into buying it just yet.

Originally Posted by magneto621

My favorite little fact was ps3 outsold 360 in 2007

I HIGHLY doubt that, just by the fact that 2007 was the 360s year.

I don't doubt that 2008 will be PS3s year though. I might be buying one soon from all the games I'm seeing

Originally Posted by CWrite78

why do some console owners always need reassurance that their console is the best? if you enjoy it, you enjoy it. eff what everbody says.

Preach.

I hate this also.

why do some console owners always need reassurance that their console is the best? if you enjoy it, you enjoy it. eff what everbody says.
Exactly.

I've been a Playstation owner since the PS1s first came out, it's the console of choice for me but I'm not gonna waste my time bashing any otherconsoles.

It's about personal preference and it's not that serious.

why do some console owners always need reassurance that their console is the best? if you enjoy it, you enjoy it. eff what everybody says.
to reassure themselves that they got what they paid for

pic-exec-face-in-hands.jpg

Why didn't he answer this one? After downloading something, which can take a long time from the PSN, you have to install it? Extending the total time ofthe complete download to playing whatever you downloaded...

Originally Posted by SchruteFarms

I thought playing it and having fun did that? Or do they constantly need approval from others?

({!}) deprived $+%% defending their systems honor
roll.gif

EDIT: goes for dudes on BOTH sides of the fence

360 > ps3 where your COD 4 maps at ps3 owners? Oh you gotta wait in the back of the line loooooool

I've never understood why people go out of their way to put another console down. Theres other things to worry about besides which system is the best.

Originally Posted by SchruteFarms

well said. I like my xbox, i don't hate PS3 by any means. i think what i paid for was worth it. don't really care if people hate it.

i've come to the conclusion that anyone that flatout says one system is better than the other is either a fan boy or too broke to afford both. each systemhas its pros and cons and each system will cater to different wants/needs as far as gaming and multimedia goes. my advice, get both. if you can't affordit, choose one that best fits YOU and don't worry about the other...

blah!

word.

i love my 360 with XBOX LIVE... but will be copping a PS3 when i buy a house and a big $+* plasma so i can watch movies

Word, this
ec315247a150440787cb1121bedc4b6668a154b.gif
is just beyond annoying now...
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom