Top Boy - 4 part UK Crime Drama

1273822.jpg

Anybody watch this before?

Pretty good series, on the 3rd (4 total) episode now. Once you get pass the accent you'll enjoy it. 

On Netflix now but I checked the UK site and its available to watch.http://www.channel4.com/programmes/top-boy/4od#3264882

pimp.gif

glanced over the title of the thread and thought the next series of Top Gear was out
30t6p3b.gif

speaking of UK crime drama though, check out Luther. NT's favorite stringer bell is the star of it.

Originally Posted by Based Mod

glanced over the title of the thread and thought the next series of Top Gear was out
30t6p3b.gif

speaking of UK crime drama though, check out Luther. NT's favorite stringer bell is the star of it.

just caught this on netflix last week
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  hopefully there's a third season

its pretty good. you should also watch love/hate, luther and even tho its a little corny you should check out the online series dubplate drama

Just finished watching. Ra'Nell had the potential to be a Michael Lee(The Wire). Gotta check out Luther and Bullet Boy.

I finished Luther today, great shown but only 4 episodes in the second season
indifferent.gif
I also find myself attracted to Alice, I bet the yambs are
pimp.gif

I'm watching the second episode of Top Boy right now

Also BET is doing a Luther marathon sometime next week

I watched the first episode and a half, seemed good. I'll finish it up on Netflix at some point in the near future

How come people always say "once you get past the accent..." when talking about British film?

The dialect is probably my favorite part of UK shows and movies.
laugh.gif

Thanks for posting will check this out.

another good uk crime drama that features a cast member from the wire is identity, with mayor tommy carecti aka petyr baelish from game of thrones. he is also in love/hate that i previously posted about

"bruv, they took the FOOD!" "where's the FOOD" there has to be another slang term they could have mixed in right? if you liked the wire you will prolly like this, it very reminiscent of it, in a good way though. i really dig how there isn't any score or annoying soundtrack(s) to play up or make moments more dramatic/impactful, it's a good watch...

I swear the lady setting up the weed operation is in everything I watch from the UK
she must be really popular over there

y'all should check out the the miniseries The Take starring Tom Hardy too

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

How come people always say "once you get past the accent..." when talking about British film?

laugh.gif

That accent is one of my favorites. It's just in the beginning I was getting it confused with that Jamaican patois. I had to concentrate. 
laugh.gif

@ThunderChunk tried looking for another link and no luck

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

laugh.gif

That accent is one of my favorites. It's just in the beginning I was getting it confused with that Jamaican patois. I had to concentrate. 
laugh.gif

@ThunderChunk tried looking for another link and no luck
not looking for another link
looking for a way to watch videos out of my region.

I know they have extensions and proxies, but I need help

Originally Posted by young dunny

Originally Posted by Based Mod

30t6p3b.gif

just caught this on netflix last week
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  hopefully there's a third season
Thanks for posting this. I've watched 2 episodes and I'm glad I decided to watch it. Gonna watch the entire first season this week at work. 

Back
Top Bottom