Top Boy Series Thread - The Final Season Out Now On Netflix

One of the best things about the show is how they portray the folks. It's not just one grand purely evil plans, just humans with circumstances that lead to bad decisions. Like Jamie's intro was dope to me. Big bro raising smart, clean kids then heads out and takes out Turkish drug Lords.

Jamie was so progressive the olds heads had to lock him away just to slow him down. Then compliment him on his plan after ruining his family. Dushaine is trash.

Old heads do not like progress. I mean dude had zero tolerance for other lil kids getting into street life

Better if you do so you can get to know the characters. Netflix changed the og to "Top Boy: Summerhouse" but it's up there. Only 8 total episodes so really you can look at it as season 1.

Every now and then I snap out of it because of their proper accents. Then the slang gets me back into it.:lol:

Dushane had Jamie spinning in circles on the last episode. Kinda went below the belt in regards to taking him out of the equation, but I guess he was on a time crunch so he had to do something drastic.

Felt bad for Jamie's brothers and Dris's little girl, their world got turned upside down.

Jaq a cutie in the low.
MV5BNWFlYjhkMzMtNmM0ZS00MDcwLThmOGItOTI4YWEwY2U3NjhhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMDg0Ng@@._V1_.jpg

Snoop look like Orlando.

I know it's bc she grew up in that environment and they're her people but shelly should know better. her baby daddy locked up for 27 years. she's thanking dushane for not killing her bestfriend. his own mother hates him for what happened to his cousin.

Do british people really be clicking their teeth like that? sully’s baby mama told jaq not to kiss her teeth at her.

Dushane had Jamie spinning in circles on the last episode. Kinda went below the belt in regards to taking him out of the equation, but I guess he was on a time crunch so he had to do something drastic.

Felt bad for Jamie's brothers and Dris's little girl, their world got turned upside down.

Dris made his bed. Can’t feel sorry for him at all. He should’ve been a man about feeling left out and spoke up to Dushane and Sully. It is what it is as far as his little girl’s concerned.

Sully was right about that not being “their way” as far as what Dushane did to Jamie. But neither of them has a leg to stand on; everyone knows the only other alternative would have been to murder Jamie. I believe that Dushane will get Jamie to come over to his side, but there’s going to be drawbacks from this one.

This was an incredible season, man. :smokin

Just finished. Got damn. This season was some of the best TV I’ve watched in a minute. Story lines were on point, and consequential. They didn’t take short cuts. I like that.

The Ats/Steph storyline could turn out to be something...if they go there. That scene with Jamie & Aaron in the last episode was some amazing acting. And Dushane something else man :lol:.

Hell of a season.

likely due to the big west indian population in both places
and African pop. too

Also think people in Toronto really began starting to embrace being from there over the last 10 years or so. *****s Joke, but Drake made a lot of *****s from Toronto proud to be from there. There was a time when Toronto dudes embraced the US culture more due to proximity...and tried to emulate that a lil bit.

They’re more aligned with UK culture now.

That's what I was wondering. A big time supplier should have security or armed goons.

Lizzie just connects the dots. She tries to be as unassuming as possible. Armed security for her and her husband would be unrealistic. She don’t touch nothing or see nothing. Just checks in, and checks with the old lady. People in real life move like this all the time. The ones who don’t get caught. She implied that she really don’t deal with street dealers etc. But saw an opportunity.

Where she got sloppy was having a sexual relationship with her street dealer. That exposed her, and got her snatched up.

Back
Top Bottom