Top Boy Series Thread - The Final Season Out Now On Netflix

I was glad when Modie got murked.
Modie would have been died if he was in a hood over in this side of the pond(barring he didn't have up the ladder). The guy was literally a walking risk.

It's crazy that the dude that plays him is damn near the same age as Jamie. He looks like he's in his mid to late-twenties.

After having his adopted son killed in that fire, Sully could relate to Dris as a father and contemplating what the loss of him would do to his daughter, and where she might go.

It seems plausible that after everything Sully had been through in the episodes prior he'd give him the time to leave which is why he ordered ol girl to leave, so that she wouldn't see him leaving.

Also, this season made me feel like Dushane is a scumbag. Dude couldn't outplay Jamie so he had to put dudes family at risk to take him off the board. Mans went from being my favorite character to a wasteman after that, Jamie is the new Top Boy.

Last edited:
Modie story was dope to me.

Yo was hot, reckless and short sighted. That’s what got him jammed up and killed. Y’all think Jermaine had anything to do with that? He did send him to that doctor.....and Jermaine knew Modie was wilding, and ultimately bad for business.

Dave did a hell of a job acting. Made me check out yo music. I **** with it :pimp:.

Yo was hot, reckless and short sighted. That’s what got him jammed up and killed. Y’all think Jermaine had anything to do with that? He did send him to that doctor.....and Jermaine knew Modie was wilding, and ultimately bad for business.

I 100% believe Jermaine sent him to the doctor and called the cops himself. The cops were waiting for him immediately after the procedure and it seemed like the doctor himself didn't give a damn what he gave him because he knew it wouldn't matter.

“I grew up in Streatham” :pimp:

Dave got a lor joint with Burna Boy for them summer time vibes. Dude mad versatile. I been bumping his **** since I finished up the show.

Dushane getting Jamie hemmed up was a smart play and a foolish play at the same damn time.

Smart in the sense that if mans gets out of jail, he’ll have Dushane to thank for it, so Dushane bought himself some semblance Of loyalty from Jamie.

Foolish in the sense that if Jamie gets out, a) the feds are now going to keep an eye on him because it’s too suspicious that someone will just randomly want to plant a gun at your crib, and b) Jamie will ultimately want payback because of what Dushane did to Arron and Stefan.

So I just watched the 1st ep of, I guess season 3, but thought it was the start from the jump :lol: and it wasn't until I finished and went to look more into it that there are 2 previous seasons. So my question now is, should I/do I have to watch it from the beginning however long ago that was?

I've been looking for a show to pick up since I finished Peaky. I gotta give it a couple more eps but this could be it :nerd:

So I just watched the 1st ep of, I guess season 3, but thought it was the start from the jump :lol: and it wasn't until I finished and went to look more into it that there are 2 previous seasons. So my question now is, should I/do I have to watch it from the beginning however long ago that was?

I've been looking for a show to pick up since I finished Peaky. I gotta give it a couple more eps but this could be it :nerd:

Yes watch the 1st 2 seasons. Some of the characters introduced in Season 1 is in Season 3. Dope show

I did the same thing. watch the first two seasons cause there’s gonna be parts of season 3 where you are gonna be lost.

Back
Top Bottom