Top Boy Series Thread - The Final Season Out Now On Netflix

Why Dris
1572362050045.png

yeah, if there's a season 4, I want to see her be the big boss, we got little glimpse of her rising up at the end of this season

Top Girl? Shane and Sully retire and hand it off to Jamie and Jaq. Granted that Jamie doesn't kill them lol.

So I just watched the 1st ep of, I guess season 3, but thought it was the start from the jump :lol: and it wasn't until I finished and went to look more into it that there are 2 previous seasons. So my question now is, should I/do I have to watch it from the beginning however long ago that was?

I've been looking for a show to pick up since I finished Peaky. I gotta give it a couple more eps but this could be it :nerd:
Just got put on to the show, finished it in 2 days, and then came to the same realization as you did :lol:. Going to have to watch those episodes now. There were definitely some characters I was confused about.

The swerve at the end was great though. Didn't see that coming.

My lil bro put me on to the show. I binged it seasons 1-3 in a week. Glad I started off with Summerhouse first. Show is dope, got me adopting the slang and everything. Put me on to some of the UK music I been listening to for the past week

Just got put on to the show, finished it in 2 days, and then came to the same realization as you did :lol:. Going to have to watch those episodes now. There were definitely some characters I was confused about.

The swerve at the end was great though. Didn't see that coming.

Which swerve are you talking about? I saw you mention that in the Netflix thread.

The junkies working undercover in the last scene where they have Dushane and the whole operation on the board.

Oh yea, at first I thought they were junkies just selling info but them being cops was a nice twist.

Sully's ready grow up, watching his girl and daughter move on and have happy lives, while he still has to stand outside the school yard and lurk like weirdo. Dushane and Sully swapped places

Last edited:
At the end of the series was that Moe d (Dave)
The guy that was all damaged in the face and had the eye covered?

Back
Top Bottom