Top Boy Series Thread - The Final Season Out Now On Netflix

Sully outright says that if he had to kill Dris for what he did then Jamie gotta go too. Kinda alludes to killing Lauryn eventually also
Surprised folks missed this and had all sorts of other conversation on why. Yeah he basically says if he had to off his friend since childhood for violating, how is this stranger allowed to hang around?

The question I have though is if this was a straight dolo Sully mission or if Dushane signed off. Hope they don't take forever for next season.

That final scene….

25328EA0-EB88-4C6C-81E2-0DFF73AEB9D3.gif

Stef is definitely going to be the one who claps Sully.

Surprised folks missed this and had all sorts of other conversation on why. Yeah he basically says if he had to off his friend since childhood for violating, how is this stranger allowed to hang around?

The question I have though is if this was a straight dolo Sully mission or if Dushane signed off. Hope they don't take forever for next season.

Imma take a guess it was dolo. Then him and Dushane beef next season, mess up the ting and Stefan comes out and proper takes mandem out.

I think it was all Sully. Sully warns him from the getgo:

Sully then finds out this deal:

And he was pissed that Dushane saw Jamie as a successor:

Also, Sully was pissed in the last season at Dushane's reaction after Leyton on behalf of Jamie tried to have him hit:

Sully had it in for Jamie and didn't forgot ****.

Last edited:
Nobody who paid attention to this show is surprised that Sully took out Jamie, it was the way Sully did it was more shocking because it was in front of his younger brothers.

:rofl:@ posting all of the videos pointing out the foreshadowing.

Top Boy for dummies.

Yeah we're aware of all that, i'm just wondering if Dushane finally just came around to seeing Sully's side after patching things up plus losing faith in Jamie because of finding out he tried to play him in Spain plus his boy getting ATS offed.

He has a peep hole but he thought it was Tia bringing a gift. So he just opened it anyway.

Wrapped up both seasons a few days ago, it was mad. It sucks S2 was short, but that was during Covid so it makes sense. I kind of forgot they shot it in 2020, but then I realized a lot of the scenes mad smaller shooting, 1 - 3 people max, and in some cases they were spread apart EX: Dushane and Sully / Coffee Shop.

I really hate how Jaime character took a back seat in Season 2, because in Season 1 he ran the roads. When Jaime try to broker a deal with the Spanish fed I knew it was wrap. His ego sealed his fate. I'm screaming, "yoooo wtf blud, you madd for this". They really built up these side story lines (Scottish Arms Dealer), just to cut them off mad quick.

I didn't think it was gonna be Sully to do Jaime in. When the door rang, I thought it was gonna be one of the youts. Seeing Sully makes sense, but it's ****** up. I thought they were pumping him up for a prime Season 3, but I guess not. Hopefully this all played out in Sully heads (dude has nightmares of death/killing) and the reality is he went or thought about it but back down.

It's not over for Jaime.

Jamie was done the moment the Juan el Bueno guy alluded to them having talks behind Dushane’s back. Sully probably committed to the idea previously, but my guess is that was the nail in the coffin. A guy who’s plotting against his boss, and is willing to kill his own best friend really can’t be trusted. Jamie had to go.

The story does a good job of making you feel some sympathy for mans though. He really did a lot of that to look out for his brothers. That’s commendable at the end of the day. But… Sully gonna Sully. Mans didn’t even let Dris put on a pair of shoes or say goodbye to his daughter before he aired him out. Jamie ain’t stand a chance. Son looked Steff and Aaron in the eye and then put a hot one in Jamie’s dome. :smh::lol:

Damn! That's Jax?! She looks good as **** :lol:

Oh yeah, a couple of questions
How did Modie get caught? Feds tracking him from the eye doctor, or did somebody call it in? Also what happen to his hitman? Forgot dukes name, but the white girl stabbed him up when he was fighting Jaime? He survived the stabbs. I remember Jaime telling one of the youts that men don't have to worry about him anymore? Did he body him?

Last edited:
You’re talking about Jermaine. I assume homie got low after Modie got popped. From what I got from the last season, he seemed to have been a sports agent doing well (he drove an Ashton Martin for Christ’s sake :lol:) and was only helping Modie because Modie had a thing with his sister.

And I assume someone called it in on Modie. Plus London isn’t an incredibly big city, so the police would be on you quick if you broke out of prison out there. I laughed when Modie was walking around like **** was cool. That’s not how it works at all :lol:

Last edited:
Finally Wrapped Up The New Season Over The Weekend.

Really Appreciated What They Did With Jak's Character And How This Season Was An Emotional Journey For Her.

Not Super Shocked Jamie Got Got, But Damn Man I Really Liked His Character.

That's The Tough Part About The Show, They've Made ALL The Characters Likeable And Killing Them Off Always Stings.

Really Dont Want Another Season Of Sully And Dushane At Odds So Hopefully That's Not A Thing.

Modie was tryna talk to that chick when he was at the eye doctor and she was staring him down. Think she called it in.

Sully is definitely gonna end up killing Dushane :lol:

You’re talking about Jermaine. I assume homie got low after Modie got popped. From what I got from the last season, he seemed to have been a sports agent doing well (he drove an Ashton Martin for Christ’s sake :lol:) and was only helping Modie because Modie had a thing with his sister.

And I assume someone called it in on Modie. Plus London isn’t an incredibly big city, so the police would be on you quick if you broke out of prison out there. I laughed when Modie was walking around like **** was cool. That’s not how it works at all :lol:
I think he tried to Holla at a girl as he was leaving the doctors house and she probably snitched his *** out.

On the side-note, thank God acid attacks aren't common over here. Being under the threat of someone dumping that on my face alone would keep me away from that life over there.

Back
Top Bottom