--[ TOP GEAR U.K SERIES 24 Started Mar. 6 ]--[The GRAND TOUR ]

Good stuff... now if they'd only show us the full, onboard-cam.

Not really Top Gear, but I figure the guys in here are automotive-enthusiasts anyway...

Less than one month away from the start of the next season.

If anyone needs their Top Gear fix, watch the DVD special "The Perfect Road Trip"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

When they got to Monaco in the Veyron Vitesse and Aventador Roadster :wow: Monaco is always flourishing with the best of the best.

They split a season in 6-7 eps, summer 6 eps, then winter 6 eps. Sometimes they start in late november/december but the next season is premiering late january

Last edited:
^ Gonna do any modifications?

Small, cosmetic changes so far - tinted rear windows, removing Fiesta badging and swapping red ST badges for black/silver.

There's a kit by mountune that is covered under warranty making its way to North America in the new year, the MP215. I will be getting that done, as well. It's a new airbox, K&N air filter, new air feed hose, and a tune. Extra 15 hp and 22 lb-ft torque.

Gentlemen, Jeremy Clarkson just hyped the Top Gear crowd with his Facebook post.

Is anyone aware of the official start date for season 21? As per his twitter, Clarkson said the Christmas special will air in march....:stoneface:

Gentlemen, Jeremy Clarkson just hyped the Top Gear crowd with his Facebook post.

Is anyone aware of the official start date for season 21? As per his twitter, Clarkson said the Christmas special will air in march....:stoneface:

That's so far away. The new season needs to start already.

According to the Applause Store calendar, a filming of Top Gear will occur on January 29th which would put the air date on the 2nd.

This is unconfirmed by Top Gear itself but using the Applause Store to determine air dates has been reliable in the past. Stay tuned!

Feb. 2 :pimp:

^ A terrible shame. Was one of the best-looking concept cars in Gran Turismo 5, too. :smh:

Unbelievable how quickly these cars burn into ash (like P. Walker's Carrera GT). It is a form of plastic, after all...

Good lord. There is some serious competition for hypercars. Supercars only had Lambo, Ferrari, McLaren and later Pagani as decent competitors imo. Some of you are veyron fans, i hate that car.

Good lord. There is some serious competition for hypercars. Supercars only had Lambo, Ferrari, McLaren and later Pagani as decent competitors imo. Some of you are veyron fans, i hate that car.

Don't forget about koenigsegg. The agera s is actually faster on a straight away than the veyron but the veyron is still a good looking car. Especially the super sport.

Back
Top Bottom